BONUS: Halloween Chapter

Okay so since it's almost halloween I was swimming around in my pool thinking "hmm I should do a spoopy chapter" so here it is lol. Btw it's taking part before the summer camp because it's easier for me to write it like this.

~

"A... Halloween party?" I ask, looking over the invitation Uraraka and Iida had given me, along with someone in class 1B. They were handing out similar ones to everyone in the class.

"Yep! I thought it'd be a good class bonding activity!" Uraraka says cheerily.

"Well, thanks for the invite, but spooky things aren't a favourite of mine. I'll pass-"

"Come on (Y/N), you know that if you don't go you'll just spend the night holed up in your room." Eijiro interrupts, slinging his arm over my shoulder, "And anyway, I was gonna go as soon as they told me."

I glare at him for using that tactic, but begrudgingly agree.

"Fine. Only because you're going. And practically begging me to come with you." I say, pocketing the invite. It said the party was two days from now and started at 6 pm. It didn't say when it ended.

"The idea is that class 1A will go through a course we'll set up and class 1B will try to scare everyone! There will also be traps, and rewards for avoiding the traps!" Iida says, chopping his hand in the air.

"What rewards?" I ask, looking up. Eijiro laughs and pats my head, then walks off to talk to the others.

"Mostly candy. There is a secret reward though! Whoever finds it gets to keep it!" Uraraka says, winking at me and then walking off. I stare after her in confusion but drop it after a few moments. The chances of me finding this "secret treasure" weren't going to be great. I was horrible at finding my left sock in the morning, let alone a treasure.

~

"How the HELL did they get all this set up in TWO FUCKING DAYS?!" I shout in shock, staring out at the eerie forest. There was an obvious path, but it split off into two paths at the end, giving the impression that it was a maze. The path was illuminated with hanging pumpkins, and I knew there was a speaker nearby due to the monster growls and howling that came from nearby. A huge tent was set up nearby, a soft blue light coming from inside. Some food and drinks were laid on a table to my left and I check it out in case there are any of my favourite snacks, but my search was a complete failure. The only food on there were protein bars and fruit, and the only type of drink I could see was a bottle of cordial. I sigh sadly, hanging my head. I knew in the back of my mind that Iida was responsible for this catastrophe.

"I'm sure you'll survive not having any of your favourite snacks." Eijiro says, laughing lightly.

"I don't know, I feel like I'm dying right now." I groan, walking towards the tent. Eijiro follows me, still smiling. I push open the tent flaps and walk inside, trying not to laugh at Uraraka as she sits drowning in a witch's robe and hat several sizes too large for her. In front of her was an altar of sorts and a glowing ball that was obviously meant to be one of those crystals that seers use to predict the future.

"Ah, yes, come in, come in..." she purrs, making her voice sound raspy and old, "I have been expecting you."

"Uraraka, you know you can talk normally around me right?" I say, letting a little chuckle slip out. It was just so ridiculous.

"Yeah, but then Iida would tell me off. WAIT NO I MEAN-" she coughs in a hurry, making both me and Eijiro burst out laughing, "Silence! I shall now see your future. Be warned though, it may change as you progress through the maze."

She swirls her hands around the ball, making crappy wind noises as she does so. I was in hysterics by now, on my side in the dirt, holding my stomach. Uraraka giggles.