Always Have Them

To (Y/N)

I hope you realise you aren't part of this family anymore. You have no right to bear the (L/N) name. You have directly disobeyed your parents by running away, and you have the audacity to send a letter with that in it? I command you come home at once. You are forbidden from going to UA anymore.

As I read the letter, I realised I made the right choice running away. What the hell kind of father "commands his daughter to come home"? Crumpling the letter in my hand, I sigh and shake my head, dropping the formal letter into the trash.

"Trash belongs with trash. I'm never going back there again. Also, why the hell would he say I'm not a part of his family anymore, then command me to go back to him?"

After I say those words, a knock on my door calls me outside. Grinning, I open the door and am greeted by the entire Bakusquad.

"Come on, let's go!" I shout, feeling the happy energy return. Eijiro and Denki cheer, Sero smiles wider, and Bakugou's face softens just a small amount. Not enough to be obvious, but I saw it. Grinning wider, I link my arm through Eijiro's and we walk together out onto the street.

'At least I'll always have them...' I think warmly, smiling brightly and studying their faces one at a time. At least I will always have them, indeed.