Reunited

Leaving the car, my feet landing gently on the asphalt, I stare at the train station.

"Are you sure about coming with me, Hiru?" I ask as she unloads my bags, wheeling them inside.

"I'm sure," she replies simply, "After all, you can't do much on your own right now, can you?"

Her words cut deeper than she would ever know. I know I was useless, and I was frail, and I was weak. I didn't need other people to say it. I hadn't felt safe in three days. And I knew it had turned into a permanent problem. All I could do now was try to stop it getting worse.

The train ride lasted five hours, even though it was a bullet train. Hiru was sitting next to me the entire time, but she was sitting a bit too close, her arm sometimes brushing mine. Every time it happened, a jolt of pain went through my bandaged arms. They were healing, but not fast enough for my liking. It also made my heart skip a beat in fear.

I didn't even know why I was this terrified, but just something about that place had broken me. All I could do was try to put myself together again, even if I turned out half of what I used to be. The thought makes tears spring to my eyes.

'I don't want to be half a person...'

After we arrive at the station, Hiru gives me directions to Fourth Kind's hero agency.

"He's the Hero that Kirishima interned with. There's also another intern there, by the name of Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. I need to head back on this same train, but it'll come around again tomorrow if you need me to walk you there?"

"No, it's okay. You've done enough. Thanks for taking me this far," I smile weakly. She returns the smile, letting me take my bags.

"It'll be okay now. I'm glad I got to help," she grins, waving goodbye to me. Her attitude soothes me and I give a small wave back, then turn around and walk out of the building. Large buildings loomed around me, but my heart was feeling light and fuzzy.

'Eijiro is in this city. I'm almost there. I'm almost there.'

Turning the last corner, a smile breaks through as I see the Hero agency. My heart was beating nervously and my legs were turning to jelly.

'I'm almost there.'

The doors slid open, obviously automatic, and the person at the front counter raised his head.

"How may I help you?" he asked politely, smiling at me. He could see that I was nervous, or even terrified, and was making an effort to be nice.

"I-I'm looking for the Pro Hero called Fourth Kind? Or, the students from UA that have interned with him? I really need to see them," I stutter, averting my eyes as my entire body starts trembling. I was starting to have another panic attack.

"Of course, I'll call them down. Would you like to take a seat?" he asks, gesturing at the rows of seats lining the walls. A few other people were scattered around, busy reading or using their phones. Walking stiffly over to a free seat away from the others, I wait in nervous silence, feeling my heart thudding against my ribs. Before long, three people walk into the room, one of them having black hair and four arms, the second with silver hair, and the third with spiky red hair. Before I realised I had even moved, I had my arms around Eijiro.

"Woah, hey!-" he cries in surprise, toppling backwards.

"Wait a minute, (Y/N)?" Tetsutetsu says, glancing at my face in surprise, I was shaking intensely now, holding onto Eijiro like my life depended on it. Tears spilled from my eyes and either landed on his shoulder or the floor.