Final Exams

(I got kind of lazy please don't hate me T^T)

A few days passed since the incident at the mall. When I told Eijiro what had happened, he had become even more protective and possessive over me, constantly fussing and never letting me leave his line of sight for more than ten seconds unless he knew where I was going. It was Thursday now, and Aizawa was standing in front of the class telling us about the exams.

"You've already done the written exam, so all that's left is the practical. Also, it's today," he grins as our faces collectively fall.

"I thought it was tomorrow!" I call, feeling betrayed.

"I lied," he says simply, waving his hand like I was an annoying fly, "Head to the training grounds in your costumes."

~

On the way to the field, Kaminari said that someone from class B had told him the practical was most likely going to be using the same giant robots from the entrance exam.

"Really? That seems kind of easy though," I say.

"Good for us, right?" he says, grinning and crossing his arms behind his head. I smile but when we arrive at the grounds, a bunch of teachers were waiting for us. I tilt my head in confusion, glancing between them until Aizawa meets my eyes. He shakes his head, a signal not to ask questions until later. I tune in just in time to hear Denki and Ashido shouting.

"We're gonna fight killer robots like in the entrance exam, right?!"

"Due to the circumstances-"

I look around at the sound of the muffled voice, searching for the source. Just then, principal Nezu pushed Aizawa's head out of the way and popped out of his scarf.

"The exam will be different this time!"

My eyes widen and I stare at him for a few seconds while he climbs down from his perch using Aizawa's scarf like a rope.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting!" he said, letting go of the scarf. I only then realise that Thirteen was standing in the group of teachers. I make eye contact with him for a second and wave.

"So, we'll have you form teams of two and fight against one teacher!"

Shocked faces form around me and I feel myself drain out a bit. Against a teacher? What hope would we have against them?

"In addition, the pairs and which teacher they'll fight have already been chosen," Aizawa mumbles, slouching, "Based on fighting style, grades, and relationships, so here they are."

Match 1: (Y/N) and Kirishima VS Cementoss

Match 2: Tsuyu and Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm

Match 3: Iida and Ojiro VS Power Loader

Match 4: Yaoyorozu and Todoroki VS Aizawa

Match 5: Aoyama and Uraraka VS Thirteen

Match 6: Ashido and Kaminari VS Principal Nezu

Match 7: Jiro and Koda VS Present Mic

Match 8: Hagakure and Shoji VS Snipe

Match 9: Sero and Mineta VS Midnight

Match 10: Midoriya and Bakugou VS All Might

'Wait... so... they put the most perverted person in the class against an R rated hero? And they put Bakugo and Midoriya together? And the two most idiotic people in the class against Nezu?' I wonder, glancing between my classmates. Eijiro makes his way over to me and slings an arm over my shoulders.