Dreams Made Reality

(WARNING: Sexual Content)

Lying in my bed, still having energy left over from the day, I turn my gaze to lovingly stare at Eijiro.

'Ah, crap, I love you...' I mutter in my head, rolling onto my side so I can run my fingers through his hair. He had somehow convinced me to let him stay over tonight. Actually, it wasn't that hard to make me say yes. All he had to do was use the puppy dog eyes. His mouth breaks into a smirk and I pull my hand away, embarrassed.

"I thought you were sleeping," I say, rolling over again so I was facing away from him. I feel him shift closer and his body presses against mine, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"How could I sleep when there's someone so interesting and exciting next to me?" he asks sweetly, his breath against my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh well aren't you a ladies man," I respond, trying not to let him see how hot and bothered I was getting. He pulls me backwards so I was in the centre of the bed, then shifts around so he was above me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, then close my eyes as he presses his lips against mine, running my hands through his hair again and then down to his neck.

"(Y/N), are... are you ready?" he asks when we break apart, and I know exactly what he meant. Despite my shyness, I wanted it.

"Shut up and kiss me again," I whine, and he smirks. He heeds my command, pressing his mouth to mine again. Without really knowing what I was doing, I open my mouth, allowing him to enter with his tongue. After a very short battle for dominance, he explores for a while before pulling away, a string of saliva connecting us. My face was red and my eyes were half-lidded as I looked up at him. Slowly, he moved his hands up my side, my shirt riding up with them. He took it off slowly, darting nervous glances at me every few seconds to make sure I was okay with it. I eventually got impatient and took it off for him, along with my bra.

He stared for a few seconds, almost drooling, before my resolve finally broke and I crossed my arms over my breasts. Realising what he did, he glances away, his face turning red.

"S-Sorry," he mutters, and I chuckle, uncrossing my arms and raising them above my head. Now it was his turn to be startled, staring again until I moved as though to cover them again. Blinking rapidly for a few seconds, he seemed to come back to his senses and awkwardly moved his hands so that they were cupping my breasts.

"Uhm... N-Now what?" he asks, blushing intensely.

'CRAP THAT WAS ADORABLE!!' I screech in my head, trying not to screech in reality as well.

"Now you take off your shirt as well," I say, then lifting it over his head. He smirked and moved his hands to my ribs tickling me.

"YOU EVIL BASTARD!!" I shout, trying to roll away. He laughed maniacally, continuing his attack. I managed to break free and get on top of him, finally taking control.

"So, it's pretty obvious you've never done this before," I state, and he blushes profusely. I could hardly tell where his skin ended and his hair began now!

"Y-Yeah, it's pretty obvious..." he repeats shyly, averting his eyes. I chuckle, my face also turning red again.

"I... ahm... I'll, uhh, I'll... guide you through it?" I say, finally getting nervous. He places a hand over his eyes.

"I'm in just as much pain as you right now!" I snap at him, crossing my arms and pretending to be mad.

"Nooo I'm sorryyy forgive meeee," he moans, making me chuckle.

"Alright, just... try to relax?"

I get off him long enough to search for a specific box with specific pieces of rubber in it. Finally finding it, I take out a condom and put it on the bedside table.

"Are we really doing this? 'Cause it kinda feels like a dream," Eijiro asks, seeming to have finally lost his senses. I shyly remove my pants, only leaving me in my underwear, and move his hands up to my breasts so he could... play with them? Is that the right word? Who cares.

Neither of us really wanted to take charge, so it was awkward for the entire time, but we somehow managed to get both of us naked. Took a while to get the condom on though. When he finally got it right, we kinda froze for a few seconds.

"Are- are you sure?" he asks nervously, "Because I don't wanna hurt you or do anything to make you sad or-"

I stop him by placing a finger against his lips, chuckling quietly.

"If we don't keep going now, we're never going to. And you're not going to hurt me. You're too sweet for that," I say, grinning. He swallows nervously before sitting up and gently pushing me down onto the bed. After one last kiss on my lips, he (author-chan gave up all hope for her future right at this point, right here) grabbed his dick and directed it to my entrance, glancing down to make sure he was putting it in the right spot. He pushes himself in slowly, and I hissed in pain as my walls were stretched to accommodate his size. He freezes, staying perfectly still while I adjusted. After about a minute or two, I nodded at him and he started thrusting very, very slowly.

(Sorry, I can't keep going, it's making me too uncomfortable. Continue with your imagination, if you want. Long story short, we fucked and then fell asleep cuddling eachother.)