Set up

"Now add your photo mum in that box" Henry says to his mum. Regina looked confused and said "which box Henry? There's lots of boxes on here" he laughed and took the over the touch pad. He clicked on the photo box and said "that one mum. It's the one that says add phone" Regina smiled at him and said "alright smart ass. Now what" he clicked on photos and said "pick a picture of you" she scrolled threw and found the picture Henry took of her when she wasn't paying attention. She actually liked it even though she didn't like photos of her.

"You look really pretty in that mum" Henry says with a soft smile

"You look really pretty in that mum" Henry says with a soft smile. Henry was a photographer and studying it in school as his subjects. Regina kissed his cheek and said "thank you sweetie. Now what do we do" Henry laughed again at how bad his mum was at this. He took over for her and asked the the questions. "Your 33 right" he asked not to sure. She nodded and he typed it in. He answered the questions he knew and asked her the other ones.

__________

"There you go swan. All set up" Killian says while spinning on the desk chair. Emma smiled and stood up from the sofa. She went over and saw the picture of her. "Ow god get that of now. I look awful. At least put a better picture up of me" Emma says grossed out by her own face. Killian laughed and grabbed Emma's phone. He set up her account of her phone and found a better picture. He smiled at one of them and clicked on it as her picture.

"It's better but I still don't like" Emma says turning her nose up at this whole idea

"It's better but I still don't like" Emma says turning her nose up at this whole idea. Killian laughed and said "you don't like anything that has you in it. Just give this a chance. It worked for me" Emma sighed and said "fine. I'm not down as anything bad am I" he shook his head and handed her the phone. She saw it and smiled. "Perfect except you put my age as 27. I'm 26" she says handing the phone back. He laughed and said "one year old really" Emma giggled and he quickly changed it.

She sighed and said "I guess it's not the end of the world to try" Killian smiled and gave her the phone back. Shortly after he left to go home. Emma was sat in the lounge on the website. A girl popped up.

Name: lily page Age: 25Job: a DJ

Name: lily page
Age: 25
Job: a DJ

Lily: hi xx

Emma: hi x

Lily: I'm lily xx

Emma: Emma x

Lily: your really cute xx

Emma: cheers I guess x

Lily: wanna hook up for a one nighter if you know what I mean😉

Emma: bye lily

Emma left her page and didn't go back to it. She knew this was a bad idea. After 10 people just asking for her to meet and have sex or send nudes Emma had finally given up. Another girl then popped up. Emma decided this would be the last one since she thought the picture was so cute. Her name was Regina and she was really pretty. She was a little older then Emma but she didn't mind. Emma read her profile while she could see Regina was reading hers. She saw that she had a 15 year old son and is mayor of storybrooke.

Emma: hi x

Regina: if your looking for dirty pictures or a one night shag then got lost

Emma: ow god no. I've have enough of that myself. I'm Emma swan x

Regina: that's a relief then. I'm Regina mills. Tell me about yourself x

Emma: well I only started using this because my best mate told me to. He wants me to have a girlfriend by the end of the year x

Regina: aha my son made me use it. He's been desperate for me to find and girl/boyfriend for some crazy reason😂❤

Emma: hehe your funny x

Regina: awe thank you. As are you miss swan xx

Regina: I have to go as I'm making dinner for me and my son but I'll text you later if that's ok x

Emma: yeah that's fine. I'll send you my number it might be easier than trying to find you on here again xx

Regina: sounds good x goodbye miss swan x

Emma then send her number. Regina added the number and texted her hi so Emma had her number. She then put her phone on the counter and started making lasagna. Henry came down and said "so have you found anyone good on that dating site" Regina couldn't help the smile on her face. Henry smiled brightly and said "so you did find someone. Who is she or he" Regina looked next to her at her son and said "her name is Emma. We're not talking like that just... talking"

Henry smirked at his mum. "Emma huh? She cute?" He asked curious about who his mum could start dating. Regina rolled her eyes and got up Emma's profile. Henry looked at the photo and said "ooo she is cute. She's 26. A waitress who lives in Boston... and judging by your guys chat she thinks your funny" Regina quickly wiped the phone out of her sons hand before he could read anymore. Henry was the same height as Regina so when he looked over her should he saw the rest of it.

He laughed when he saw the part when Regina asked for no naughty photos or one night shags. Regina quickly turned the phone of and put it in her bra. "Now you can't get it" she says not being able to help the grin on her face. Henry laughed and said "so do you like her" Regina started making the salad for there meal. "She's nice and cute and quite funny" she says not looking at him.

He smiled brightly and said "I told you this would work" Regina rolled her eyes and looked up at him. "Were just friends Henry. Don't get excited. I'm not marrying her" she says with a slight laugh. He laughed and said "whatever you say mum"