Date night

Later that day. Regina knocked on Emma's door ready to take her on a date. David opened the door and looked shocked to see Regina. "Ow hi madam mayor. What can I do for you" he says not expecting to see the mayor at his door. Regina smiled and said "I'm here to pick Emma up for our date" his eyes went wide. She smiled awkwardly and he said "your Emma's girlfriend? Wow I had no idea Emma was the blonde who got you" Regina giggled and Emma came down he stairs in the apartment. She went to the door and said "hi Gina"

She was in a black suit with her hair in a side plate leading into a ponytail. Regina smiled and said "hey em. Ready to go" she nodded and hugged David goodbye. She took Regina's hand and they walked down the stairs. Emma got along with her dad but her mum was always the problem. The girls walked hand in hand down the street to a nice restaurant. They started eating and talking together. While waiting for there dessert Emma reacted out and held Regina's hand. She lifted it up to her lips and kissed her hand.

"You look hot in that black dress" she says smiling. Regina bit her lip and blushed. They put the dessert down and the girls ate. Regina made sure she payed since this was her taking Emma out. They then went out and got a taxi back to Regina's house. They went into the house and to the kitchen. "Can I get you a drink" Regina asked as she made herself a drink. Emma nodded and Regina made her the same. She went over to the island and put both drinks down. Emma put her arms around Regina's waist and gripped her ass.

"You touching my butt" Regina says with a smirk. Emma stepped closer so the gap between them was closed. "I know. If you don't stop me I'm gonna kiss you" she says leaning close. Regina went up on her tip toes and met Emma half way for a deep and passionate kiss. Emma moved her hands down a bit more to her thighs and lifted Regina up. The brunette mayor rapped her legs around her waist. Emma sat her down on the island. Regina pulled away and picked up her wine glass.

She took a mouthful and said "get that shirt of dear" Emma smirked and started taking her shirt of. Regina took another mouthful of her drink as she watched Emma take her shirt of. She put her glass down and Emma moved back to kiss her. Emma pulled the zip down on Regina's dress and it fell of her shoulders. Emma pulled away and looked down at Regina's boobs. "Wow" she says and looked back up at Regina. She leaned back in and carried on kissing her. Emma pulled Regina of the side and carried her upstairs.

The next morning. Henry unlocked the front door at 11 in the morning. He went to the kitchen and saw two glasses of red wine on the island. One of them had a little less in. Regina's black dress was on the floor by the island. Emma's shirt, blazer and tie on the floor a little further away from the dress. Henry looked a little shocked and said "I really hope Emma took her upstairs and they didn't have sex here" he left the room like it was and started going upstairs. Before he opened his door Regina's bedroom door opened.

Regina came out giggling in a grey rob. Emma was in a white tank top and panties. They both stopped and regina said "Henry? I didn't hear you come in" Emma hid behind Regina and put her head on her shoulder. "I just came in. You didn't have sex in the kitchen right" he asked awkwardly. Regina's eyes went wide and she said "no of course not. Why would you think that" he laughed and Emma said "our clothes are downstairs" Regina went bright red. Henry carried on laughing and said "I'm gonna go because this is awkward"

He then went to his room so nothing else awkward happened. Regina or her hands over her face and Emma laughed. "Ow my god" Regina says giggling. "I'm gonna put some clothes on and you need some bottoms on before we do anything" she says looking round at Emma. Hey went back into the bedroom. Emma put her suit bottoms on and Regina put some pyjamas on. They left the room and Regina went to Henrys room. Emma waited outside while Regina went in. "Hey you want breakfast" she asked with a smile.

He smiled and said "yeah" he stood up and walked over to her. She hugged him and he said "you had fun then" Regina pulled away and smirked at him. He smiled and she put her arm around him. They walked downstairs with Emma. Regina grabbed her dress from the floor and Emma picked her clothes up. Regina then started breakfast. Emma looked at her phone and saw she had a miss call from her mum. Emma phoned it back. "Hello? Emma?!" She says panicking. Emma looked confused and said "mum what's wrong"

She could hear she was crying and Mary Margret said "Emma. Neal got hit by a car and is in the hospital in surgery" Emma looked shocked and stood up quickly. "What?! Ok I'm on my way. Is he ok" she says while tears are coming to her eyes. Regina looked round worried. "I don't know em. They won't tell me anything and your dad is out of town. He's on his way" Mary Margret said while wiping her tears. Emma kept hers in and said "ok I'm on my way now" she hung up and grabbed her shirt.

"I'm sorry Gina I have to go. Neal got hit by a car and is in hospital" she says while putting the shirt on. She grabbed the tie and blazer. Regina went over and said "ow god I hope he's ok" Emma kissed her softly and said "I'm really sorry I can't stay" she walked out of the room and out of the house. She put the blazer on and started running. She didn't have time to wait for a taxi so she just ran. Since her parents house was on the way Emma got into her car and drove the rest of the way.