Wedding

Regina ran out of her room and down the hall. She ran into 17 year old Henrys room and jumped on the bed. It was like she was a child. He woke up scared from it. "Wow mum" he says laughing. She looked excited and said "I'm getting married today" he laughed and held his arms out. She hugged him. He led back down and said "it's 6 o'clock mum. Go back to sleep. Your wedding ain't till 1" he closed his eyes but she shook him. "You know I'm excited. Come on Henry" she says way to excited for her wedding.

Emma was staying at her dads house who was living not far from the beach. 12 year old Neal was with her. Regina and Henry were the only ones in her house. She was very excited for her wedding. "How bout you go back to bed for an hour and then we make chocolate pancakes together like we use to" he says with a smile. Regina laughed and raised an eyebrow. "What you trying to pull? We never made chocolate pancakes. We made normal pancakes because you were to hypo when you had chocolate" she says laughing.

He nodded and said "I know but I really want chocolate ones. Now one hour at least mum" Regina laughed and kissed his head. She stood up and went downstairs. There was no way she was going back to bed. Henry heard her downstairs and sighed. He got up out of bed and went downstairs. "Come on then let's make pancakes" he says walking into the kitchen. She smiled and got the pan out. They started making pancakes together. "This brings back memories of when you were younger... and smaller than me" Regina says smiling.

Henry was taller than Regina now. He was about Emma's height. "Yeah but mum you've always been small" he says making her laugh. After breakfast they got dressed. Regina put her dress on and Henry was sat in her room waiting for her. She came out of the bathroom and he smiled. "You look beautiful mum" he says so happy for her. She smiled and hugged him. "Thank you Henry. Now get in there and dressed while I do my hair" she says pulling away. She kissed his head and he went into the bathroom.

He got dressed while Regina put heat curlers in her hair. Henry came out with his shirt untucked and his tie undone around his neck. Regina laughed and said "come here. 17 and I'm still dressing you" he laughed and she fixed his tie. He tucked his shirt in. She sorted his hair with her hands and folded his collar down. She straightened his blazer and said "there. My handsome son" she kissed his head and sat back down. She started doing her makeup. The front door knocked. Regina smiled and Henry went downstairs.

He opened the door and saw his girlfriend stood there. She came over to help Regina with the rest of her hair and makeup. He kissed her and they walked to Regina's room hand in hand. He opened the door and Regina hugged Violet. "Ow my god Regina you look beautiful" she says pulling away. Regina smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thank you sweetie. You know how to do smokey eyeshadow right" Regina says with a smile. Violet smirked and said "I can do any makeup you want. Sit down and we can start" Regina smiled excitedly.

Once they done the hair and makeup the limo arrived to take Regina and the other two to the church where they were getting married. Emma was already there as was everyone else. Regina got out and Violet stood in front. Ruby came over and hugged her. "Girl you look good" she says to her best friend. Regina smiled and said "thank you. Now let's get this wedding started" she linked arms with Henry. Violet and Ruby walked in together. Everyone stood up as Regina and Henry followed in. Emma looked over and smiled at her.

Regina got there and she kissed Henrys head. He sat down. Emma kissed her head softly. They held hands as they looked at the minister. "Who is giving this woman away" he asked looking around at everyone. Henry stood up and said "I am. As her son" Regina smiled and blew a kiss to him. He got on with the wedding. Since Neal was the best man he gave them the rings. The girls faced each other for there vows. "Emma you speak first" he says looking at her. She smiled and nodded slightly at him.

She looked at Regina and said "it was the first time that I saw you. I'd never seen anything so perfect. I remember thinking that I had to have you or I'd die and I felt so peaceful and safe because I knew no matter what happened from that day on nothing could ever be that bad because I had you. You see the best in people... you see the best in me. Your are the love of my life" regina had tears in her eyes since she was so happy. Emma smiled at her and kissed her lips softly.

Regina smiled and said "Emma I don't know how to love very well. My son I've loved since he was born but other people I don't know how to love. I wasn't capable of it for a very long time but I knew I wanted it. When I texted you on that dating sight I thought we would be friends and I never thought I'd be stood here getting married to anyone but you changed that for me. You gave me love and showed me it's ok to love. That's the reason I love you" Emma squeezed her hand slightly with the biggest smile on her face.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride" he says looking at both of them. Regina rapped her arms round Emma's neck and leaned in to kiss her. Emma hand her hands on Regina's hips. Before they could kiss Regina pulled away. She grabbed bucket that had flowers in. She threw the flowers out and threw up in the bucket. Everyone looked shocked. Emma went over and said "are you ok" she threw up again in the bucket. Emma rubbed her back. Regina made sure it went in he bucket and not on her dress.

She lifted her head up and said "I'm fine" she then realised what's happening. She looked at Emma shocked and said "I think I'm pregnant" Henry and Neal both looked shocked at what Regina just said. "Where having a baby" Emma says with a smile. Regina wiped her mouth and said "I think so. I'm sorry I threw up in our wedding" Emma smiled and kissed her head.