Long lost

It's been a month since Cora died. Regina still won't talk to anyone about her feelings and her pain. Emma has tried but Regina shuts everyone out. Regina was sat in the lounge on the sofa watching Netflix with Roni, piper and Taylor. Emma is at work with Henry. Roni had moved to Storybrooke. The front door knocked. Regina stood up from in between her daughters to go see who it was. When she opened it she saw a tall ginger girl and a small brunette girl. She frowned not knowing who they were. "Umm... can I help you" Regina asked confused.

"Are you either Regina or Roni" the ginger one asked. Roni came down the stairs and noticed Regina looking confused at the two women. "Regina. Why" she asked as Roni came over. "What's up? Who's this" Roni asked leaning against the door. The ginger one smiled and said "I'm Zelena. I'm your sister" both Roni and Regina looked shocked. "Wait what" Roni says shocked. Regina now looked confused and said "we don't have another sister. Do we" she was now looking at her twin sister who shrugged.

Zelena smiled and said "I'm your half sister but I'm older. Turns out our mum had me before she found your dad. This is my wife by the way not another sister belle" she gestured over to the small brunette next to her. Regina and Roni still looked shocked. "So we have a sister" Roni says still not understanding it. Zelena nodded with a giggle. Regina smiled and said "come in. It's good to finally meet you" she stepped out of the way pulling Roni out of her way while doing it.

Zelena and belle stepped in. Before she shut the door Zelena said "My daughter is in the car and refuses to come in" Regina smiled and said "I can go talk to her. I'm great with kids. I have 3" Zelena laughed and said "she's 17 and a trouble marker" Regina chuckled and went over to the car. Roni led the two girls to the kitchen and was going to let Regina introduce her kids. Regina got to the car and saw a teenage blonde girl sat on her phone. She got into the car and sat next to her. The girl looked up confused. "Who are you" she says annoyed.

"I'm your aunty apparently" Regina says with a soft smile. "Ow yeah right. Regina and Roni" she says knowing who it is now. She then looked back at her phone. "Why won't you come in side and say hi at least" Regina asked softly to her. She looked up and said "because I'm tired of people always giving me weird looks because my mums are gay. I don't care that they are but for some reason everyone thinks it's a problem" she seemed a little annoyed.

Regina smiled and said "you know I have 3 children and I married a woman. My wife and I don't care what people think of us and our kids don't care either. My son is 20 nearly and he was the one who set us up. You don't have to be scared of what people think. What's your name" the girl looked a little upset at her and said "Robyn and everyone judges me because I'm bisexual and they think I'm that because of my parents. It's not and I hate that. Just because my mum married a woman doesn't make every kid hey have gay"

She seemed very passionate about this. Regina put a hand on her shoulder and said "I know how you feel. I'm bisexual as well and lots of people thought it was ok to tease me but it wasn't. My own mum didn't accept it but that never stopped me. I have my two girls in there piper and Taylor who are still quiet young. My son Henry isn't gay and he's married. Come meet my family. We aren't going to treat you any differently and if you still think we will then they don't have to know. My wife isn't home yet but my daughter's are"

Robyn smiled and nodded softly. Regina got out of the car and Robyn after. They went to the house. As Regina closed the door Taylor came running over. She picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Taylor say hi to Robyn" she says looking at her daughter. "Hi" she says smiling. Robyn giggled and said "hi there Taylor. Your so cute" Regina laughed and put her down. She ran into the kitchen and over to Roni. Regina and Robyn followed her in.

"Zelena that's my youngest daughter Taylor" Regina says as she watches Taylor running around the room like a crazy person. Zelena laughed and said "and that's my daughter Robyn. It's about time you came to say hi" Regina looked around and noticed piper isn't in here. "Piper?" Regina says looking towards the lounge. Piper wondered in and saw everyone. She quickly ran to Regina shyly. "Don't be shy sweetie. This is Zelena your aunty and her wife. This is Robyn her daughter" Regina says smiling at her.

Piper berried her head behind Regina's legs. Regina stroked the top of her head and said "she's just shy" the front door then opened. Emma walked into the kitchen and was taken back a little at how many people there was. "Ow hi" she says smiling. Regina smiled and pecked her lips. "Hey baby" Regina says as Emma hugged her. Piper ran over to her and jumped up. Emma picked her up and sat her on the island. Taylor also came running over. Emma lifted her up and sat her on her hip. She kissed both of them on the head.

"Em this is Zelena. She's mine and Roni's long lost sister" Regina's says awkwardly. Emma smiled and said "hi I'm Emma" Zelena held her hand out and said "Zelena. This is my wife belle and my daughter Robyn" piper jumped down and ran out of the room. Taylor wiggled in Emma's arms to be free. She put her down and the little girl followed her sister. "Where's Henry" Roni asked looking around. "He's meeting us here with Mia and Katie" she says as she rapped her arms around Regina's waist. She pulled her into a kiss which Regina smiled into.