Twin sister

"Roni is the name of my twin sister" Emma looked at her shocked. "You never told me you had a twin sister. Why did you never tell me that" Emma says sitting up on the sofa. Regina looked down upset and said "I haven't seen her in years. Henry doesn't even know. We're identical but nothing alike" she looked up at Emma and said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Emma kissed her head softly and said "it's ok. Why don't you see her anymore" Regina out her head on Emma's shoulder and looked at the tv.

She looked upset and said "My parents got a divorce when we were 14. Roni went with mum and I moved here with dad. We were really close as kids so when I turned 18 I went to find her. She hated because she had to be the one that went with mum. I tried telling her it wasn't my fault but she wasn't having any of it. My mum was really hard to live with and she always blamed me so I gave up" Emma kissed her cheek and held her close. Regina looked up at her and she said "maybe you should go find her and try with her again"

Regina rested her head against Emma's and said "i will tomorrow. I miss her but she hates me for something that wasn't even my fault. I know a little bit about her. She works in a bar in hype town called Roni's. She also has a fiancé" Emma held her closed and kissed her head. The next morning Regina said she'd pick Neal up on her way home from seeing Roni. Emma had work so Henry went with Regina. They were on the drive and Henry said "how come you never told me you had a twin sister"

Regina sighed and said "Henry I never told anyone here. I've told Emma literally everything about me except that I had a twin sister. Now both of you know" she was really nervous to see her sister again. "How will you know it's her" he asked putting his feet on the dash board. "She's my identical twin sister I think I'll know since identical means she looks the exact same as me" she says with a laugh. She glanced at him and said "feet down. We're nearly there" Regina drove into the town.

She drove around and found a sigh saying Roni's bar. She parked the car outside it and said "come on then. Let's go find Roni" henry got out and went over to the door with Regina. She opened the door and they walk in. There was a brunette girl stood with her back to the bar. She had a leather jacket on with red roses. She was in jeans and a black top. Regina and Henry went over to the bar. Regina leaned against it and knew it was her sister. "Roni" she says softly to the girl. Roni stiffened up at the sound of the voice.

She put down the glass down and looked round. Her face shocked. "Regina" she says softly but shocked. Regina smiled slightly and said "hey" tears came to Roni's eyes and she walked around the bar. She smiled at Regina's baby bump was still looked shocked. She pulled her into a hug and said "I've missed you" Regina smiled and sighed in relief. "I missed you two" Regina says holding her close. Henry smiled and Roni looked at him. "Who's this" she says pulling away. Regina smiled and put her arm around Henrys shoulder.

"My son Henry" Regina says with a smile. Roni smiled brightly and said "I'm Roni. Its nice to meet you" Henry smiled and said "you two" Roni then looked at Regina and said "I'm so sorry. Last time I saw you I was horrible and I wanted to come find you but I didn't know where you were" Regina smiled and hugged her again. They held each other close. Roni sucked her stomach in since she was worried about crushing Regina's stomach. They pulled away and she said "your having a baby. So are you married"

Regina smiled and showed her the ring on her finger. "Yeah. Her names Emma. We've been married 4 months" she says smiling. Roni smiled brightly and said "I'm really happy for you. Do you know what your having" Regina nodded and said "a girl. I know your getting married. Who's the lucky guy" Roni walked back around the bar and Henry sat on a stool. "His name is Danny. Gina how come your here" Roni asks while pouring herself a drink.

"You want a drink? I know you can't drink alcohol but you want something. You ain't got to pay obviously" she says before chucking back a shot. "I'll have a water thank" Regina says as she sits on the stool. While pouring Regina a drink she looked at Henry and said "is he old enough to drink? I can't tell how old he is" Henry smiled and said "yeah" "no. He's 17" Regina interrupts. Roni laughed and said "one shot?" Regina nodded and Henry smiled. Roni poured herself and Henry a shot. He put it in front of him and held her in front.

He lifted it up and Regina picked her glass of water up. They clinked there glasses together. Roni and Henry drunk the shot. Regina had a mouthful of her drink. "How long you in town Gina" Roni asked putting her glass on the counter. "Not long. I have to pick up Emma's brother soon and get back home" Regina says putting her glass of water down. Roni took Henrys shot glass and put it in the sink. "That sucks. I want to see you" Roni says disappointed. She poured herself another shot.

"You and Danny should come back with us. I know Emma wants to meet you and I'd love to see you" Regina says as Roni threw back her shot. She smiled and said "I'd like that and talk about timing" the door opened and Danny walked in. Roni went over to him and put her arms around him. She pecked his lips and hugged him. "There's something I didn't tell you. I have a twin sister named Regina and she's here. I'll explain properly later but will you meet her" Roni says quickly to him. Danny smiled and kissed her softly.

She smiled and they walked over to Regina. "Danny this is my sister Regina. Gina this is Danny" Roni says as she went back behind the bar. Danny followed her as Regina said "hi it's nice to meet you" Danny smiled and nodded to her slightly. "They live in storybrooke and were going to go with them for a few days if that's ok" Roni asked awkwardly. He smiled and said "I guess we're going to storybrooke" Roni smiled and kissed his cheek. Regina and Henry smiled. Regina went to the car quickly and Danny went upstairs to pack.

"Roni" Henry asked since it was just them. Roni smiled and looked at him while humming. "Why did you just forgive mum when you saw her" he asked leaning against the counter. Roni put one hand on there to hold herself up and said "because the day she came and found me I had the biggest fight with my mum and I blamed your mum for it. I felt guilty ever since" Regina came back in and said "you ready to go" Henry jumped up from his seat and walked over to the door.

Roni came out from behind the bar and said "I'll go get Danny" she ran up the stairs and told her fiancé to hurry up. Regina and Henry get into there car and Roni and Danny in there's. they followed Regina to storybrooke. They stopped of and picked up Neal on the way home.

Online datingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara