Love

Regina and Emma have been together for over a year now. Emma and Neal have moved into Regina's house. Henry and Emma get along really well. Emma is the sheriff since the old one retired. She was at work while Regina was at home on a day of. Henry and Neal were at school. Regina was sat watching tv in the lounge. She decided to text Emma.

Regina: hey beautiful girl x what you doing x

Emma: hey good looking x just sat bored at work. When's the town meeting xx

Regina: an hour. You better be there xx

Emma: I promise 😂❤xx

Regina: I'm bored xx

Emma: you can come down here for a bit if you want. Keep me company you know xx

Regina: might as well. I'll see you soon xx

Emma: ok beautiful xx

Regina got dressed into her mayor clothes and drove to Emma's work. She went in and saw the room was empty. Emma came up behind her and picked her up. Regina couldn't see Emma and was giggling. Emma put her down and she turned around. "Your such a child" Regina says putting her arms around Emma's shoulders. "That's why you love me" Emma says as Regina bit her lip. They leaned in and kissed deeply.

After 20 minutes they were naked on the sofa with a blanket over them. Regina had handcuffs on one of her hands. Somehow her makeup still looked perfect but her hair was messy. Emma's hair was the same and she didn't wear makeup. Regina stood up and started getting dressed. "I gotta get going. I have to be at the town hall in 10 minutes to set up for the town meeting" she says buttoning her blouse. Emma sat up and picked her work clothes up. She started getting dressed while Regina fixed her hair.

Once they both looked perfect Regina left to go to the town hall. Emma was about to finish her shift for today. Once the town got to the town hall Regina started. At the end she said "ok there's just one more thing I need to do. Emma baby can you come up here" Emma looked confused and stood up from the front row. She went over to Regina who was on the stage. Emma went up the steps and over to Regina. She held her hand and said "what's this all about" regina smiled at her and held both hands.

She went down on her knee and said "from the moment I started talking to you I knew there was something between us. I know you've always been the guy kinda thing in our relationship but I can't wait to be married to you that is if you will marry me" everyone smiled and was so happy. Emma's eyes filled with tears and her smile took over her face. Regina got out a black box and opened it. She lifted up to Emma and said "will you marry me" tears came to Regina's eyes and her voice cracked.

She wiped some of her tears away and said "this is why girls like me don't do this" everyone laughed including Emma. Henry was sat in the front row with Neal so happy. School finished now. Emma nodded and said "I love you so much. Yes I'll marry you. You emotion fool I love you" Regina stood up and hugged Emma. They all started clapping as the girls held onto each other tight. When they pulled away Regina put the ring on Emma's finger. She was crying and Emma wiped Regina tears with her sleeve. They both leaned in and kissed softly.

Henry stood up and came on stage. The girls pulled away and Regina hugged Henry. Neal did the same to Emma. "I'm so happy for you mum" Henry says holding her close. She laughed and kissed his head. He pulled away and said "remember when you first started talking to Emma and you said we're just friends. I'm not marrying her and I said whatever you say mum. I guess I was right huh" Regina ruffled his hair and kissed his nose.

They went home and Emma said she wanted to take Regina out on a date tonight. Henry was watching Neal since he was still only 11. The girls were upstairs getting dressed in there room. Regina was at the closet when Emma went up behind her. She rapped her arms around Regina's waist and said "I love you beautiful" Regina was in her bra and thongs. Emma had jeans on and her bra. "Come on baby we gotta get dressed" Regina says with a big smile on her face.

Emma kissed her neck and said "now where's the fun in that" Regina laughed and carried on picking her outfit out. Emma started kissing her neck. "You better not leave a mark" she says with a giggle. Emma pulled away and said "to late" she then kissed her cheek. Regina turned around and moved Emma back onto the bed. She climbed on top of her and said "get dressed" she then kissed her. There was a knock on there door and Henry walked in. Regina quickly stood up and Henry walked back out the room.

"Sorry" he says embarrassed. Regina says with a laugh "don't worry we weren't having sex. I was trying to get her to get dressed" Henry laughed a little confused. "Umm all I wanted to ask was when you guys leaving" he says still outside. Regina looked at Emma and said "if Emma doesn't hurry up then never... but if she does then 7" Emma laughed and stood up. "Alright. Bye" he says and walked away. Regina and Emma both laughed. Emma stood up and Regina went over to her. She unbuttoned Emma's jeans and pulled them down.

"Get dressed. Your worse than when Henry was younger" she says and went over to the closet. Emma laughed and said "fine. I love you" Regina looked over her shoulder and blew a kiss at her. She passed Emma out a suite and took out a dress for her. They got dressed and Regina done her makeup. She then done Emma's hair while having heat curlers in hers. "I love you with curly/wavy hair" Regina says once she finished. Emma stood up and said "and I love you in anything and nothing" Regina laughed and said "I'm marrying a child"

Emma laughed and kissed her softly. Regina sat down and started taking the curlers out. "Why don't you wear a dress tonight" Regina says looking at Emma threw the mirror. Emma shrugged and said "what would I wear" Regina stopped taking the curlers out and went to the closet. She pulled out a pale pink dress that flowed around her knees. Emma smiled and took the dress. While Regina finished her hair Emma changed into it. Once hey we're ready they said goodbye and left.

When they walked into the restaurant the waitress took them to a table. "Congratulations you two. On behalf of all of us here we are very happy for you" she says as the girls sat down. Regina smiled and said "thank you" she walked away. Emma held Regina's hand and said "I love you. I was actually planning on asking you to marry me" Regina smiled while shocked. She laughed slightly and said "really" Emma nodded and said "yeah. I was gonna go buy a ring tomorrow since I have the day of and take you for dinner before proposing in our room"

Regina smiled brightly and rubbed her thumb on Emma's hand. "That sounds so nice. I love you so much" she says with a soft smile that warmed Emma's heart up. "I love you two. I will be so proud to call you my wife" Emma says with a soft smile like Regina's. A wall of tears build over Regina's eyes. She was so happy. When they left they walked home hand in hand. Regina had her head on Emma's shoulder. Regina knew she had found her true love finally.