She's back

A year ago Emma and Regina got a divorce. Emma moved to Boston. Since Regina and David were close he would drop of piper to Emma and pick her up since Regina refused to see her ex wife. Regina opened her eyes on a normal working day. Henry still lives with Regina and is in his last year of school. Regina woke Henry up before going to get dressed. She was in a red dress with a black belt and black blazer her. Her bedroom door opened and Robin walked in holding to costa's to-go cups. "Morning baby" he says walking over to her.

Piper woke up really early so he took her out for a walk to costa. Regina smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. Henry hates him and hates that Regina dates him. He wants Emma to come back. Regina took piper from Robin and said "morning my baby girl. Did you have a nice time waking everyone up last night" Robin laughed and kissed his girlfriends cheek. Piper is 6 months old. Regina gave the baby to Robin and said "David will be picking piper up soon. Make sure she is ready and I'll see you later"

She pecked his lips and took her coffee. She went to Henrys room and knocked on the door. She opened it and said "you ready to go" he nods and walks over to her not saying anything. "Grab your lunch it's in the kitchen and I'll meet you in the car" she says walking down the stairs. "Whatever" he says and walked to the kitchen. He turned into a moody and horrible teenager ever since Regina started dating Robin. They got together a few weeks before Regina went into labour. She sighed and opened her front door.

She saw a blonde woman she recognised who was about to knock. Her mouth dropped and she was speechless. "Hey. I came to get piper" Emma says with a smile. Regina swallowed hard and her mouth was still open in shock. "Emma why are you here? David always picks her up and drops her" she says shocked. "I came down here to see dad and Neal so I decided to come pick my daughter up and say hi" she says with a smile. Henry came to the door and saw Emma. He smiled and said "Emma"

She smiled and he hugged her. "See that's what I was waiting for" Emma says jokingly. He pulled away and she said "your so tall now and so handsome. I've missed you kid" she kissed his head softly. "I missed you two mu... Emma" he says now looking at Regina awkwardly. "Henry can you go wait in the car please" Regina says looking up at him. He sighed and walked of to the car. "Not even a friendly hug to say hi" Emma says smiling. Regina sighed and said "no. Robin can you bring piper and her stuff down here please"

Emma's mouth dropped slightly at the sound of his name. "Robin? Regina you didn't" Emma says half disappointed half upset. Regina looked down and away. Robin came down with piper in his arms and her bag of stuff over his shoulder. He came to the door and kissed Regina's head. He saw Emma and said "ow. It's you" she smiled sarcastically at him before looking at Regina. Robin gave Emma piper which made her smile brightly. "Hey there my favourite little girl. Mummy's missed you" she says nuzzling her nose on her daughter's.

Robin put the bag down and kissed Regina before walking away. Regina closed the door and started walking to her car. "You seriously got back with him" Emma says shocked while walking down the path. "It doesn't matter to you what I do" Regina says not looking at her. "Your honestly unbelievable" Emma says as Regina was about to open her car. "How dare you?! I can do whatever I want with who I want. I'm happy" Regina says annoyed.

Emma raised her eyebrows and said "are you sure... because it seems to me like your trying to find away to fix your broken heart by dating someone you use to love even though they hurt you badly" Regina snapped her head up at Emma. She glared at her for a few seconds before getting in the car. Emma sighed and opened the passenger door to her car before putting piper in. Regina put her seatbelt on and Henry said "she's right your unbelievable" Regina looked at him angry and said "excuse me"

He put his phone down annoyed and said "I said she's right your unbelievable. I know your not happy with Robin and you must be stupid not to realise it" "you drop that tone with me right now! How dare you call me stupid? I'm your mother" she interrupts angry. He took his seatbelt of while saying "so was Emma and quiet frankly I'd prefer to live with her right now then you and Robin. You've changed so much being with him and everyone can see your not happy" he opened the car door and got out with his bag.

He slams the car door shut and starts walking to school. Emma saw him and said "hey kid what happened" as he walked past he said "don't let her be with Robin anymore. He's horrible" he then carried on walking. Regina threw her head against the back of the seat and sighed loudly. She started driving to work quickly. Emma started driving to davids house. When she got there she left pipers bag in the car and took her in. When she walked in she said "dad? Did it ever occur to you to tell me Regina is dating an asshole"

David looked up and said "language! If she repeats that Regina will flip" Emma sighed and said "sorry. Why didn't you tell me" he shrugged and stood up. "Your not dating her so I didn't think it was necessary" he says while going to the kitchen. Emma sighed and closed the door. She looked at piper and said "can you say mama" piper just looked at her. "Can you say mummy" she asked while moving her up more onto her hip. "Can you say anything yet" she asked with a little giggle. "Goo goo gbla boop" piper babbled.

Emma giggled and kissed her nose. Meanwhile Regina was at work annoyed. She couldn't get any work done. She slammed her fists down angry and said "god dammit! Why is she back"