Belle!

Emma just laughed. Belle looked scared. They then heard Zelena shout "WHAT?!" Emma smirked and said "someone's in trouble" belle now looked angry. Emma frowned angrily and made a fist. She punched belle in the face so hard it knocked her to the floor. Belle had blood down her nose and said "you made me bleed" "you made my daughter bleed! You really think that your going to hit my 8 year old daughter and get away with it" Emma snapped interrupting belle. They both didn't notice Regina and Zelena in the door way.

Belle stood up and punched Emma. She kept her balance and wiped the little bit of blood of her lip. "Now your dead" Emma says looking at her finger with blood on it. Belle looked a little worried. Emma punched her in the face and then in the stomach. She pinned her against the wall and spun her around before throwing her on the floor. She bent down and kept her hand on belles throat. "Don't ever come her again and don't ever touch anyone in my family or I will personally kill you" Emma says looking at her again.

She stood up straight and noticed Regina and Zelena in front of her. "Sorry I beat up your wife Zelena but she did deserve it" Emma says awkwardly. "It's fine and she's my son to be ex wife" Zelena says glaring at belle. She turned around and went back into the kitchen. Emma punched belle again before grabbing her top and pulling her up. She pinned her against the door frame and punched her in the nose. She then dragged her to the door and threw her out of the house. As she walked back in Robyn came downstairs.

They both went into the kitchen. Zelena seemed fine. She wasn't bothered. "Are you ok" Emma asked excepting her not to be. "Yeah. Me and belle have been having our problems for a while. Ow Regina I wanted to talk to you. I'm moving down here if you can recommend a place" Roni then walked in tiredly. "Morning" she says rubbing her eyes. Regina sighed and said "try afternoon" Roni chuckled and yawned.

Regina looked back at Zelena and said "Umm yeah I can find a nice place for you. Speaking of Roni when are you going home not that I don't love the company" Roni shrugged and said "not sure. I was also thinking about moving down here. Up there is to much of mum you know" Regina nodded with a smile. Emma put her arms around Regina's waist and kissed her neck softly. "If we can get Roni to babysit tonight do you want to come on a date with me" Emma whispered in her ear. Regina smiled and said "I'd love that... miss romantic"

Emma smirked and said "that's mrs romantic to you" Regina chuckled and turned around in Emma's arms. She kissed her softly and said "so tonight at 8" Emma smirked and said "sounds good. Dress really nice ok" Regina smiled excitedly and said "ooo where we going" Emma put her finger over her lips and said "sshh" Regina giggled and kissed her. They pulled away and Regina looked round at Zelena talking to Robyn and Roni. "How did you find out about us" she asked looking at Zelena.

"A lawyer. He told me my mother had died and I had 2 other sisters. I always lived with my dad and never met her" she says looking up at Regina. The door then knocked. Regina sighed and said "I'll get it" she went to the door and opened it. Belle was stood there. Automatically Regina punched her in the face. Belle looked at her while checking for blood and said "what the" "get of my porch... now" Regina says cutting her of. "I need to talk to Zelena" belle whined wiping her lip.

"I don't care. This is my property get away" Regina says angry. Belle went to say something but Regina quickly said "don't speak. My daughter has scratches and a cut on her back from where you thought it was ok to hit her because she didn't want to talk to you. You got 5 seconds to go or I'll punch you again" belle looked a little worried. Regina gave her a cold look that send shivers down her spine. Regina hasn't met a single person who wasn't scared of that look. "I just" belle says but was interrupted with Regina punching her.

"I warned you" she says and slammed the door shut. She turned around and Emma kissed her. This took her by surprise but she kissed her back anyway. Emma pulled away and said "your so hot when you angry" Regina giggled and kissed her again.