Paranoid

The next day. Regina didn't tell Emma why she was upset yesterday and just got angry that she kept asking. Emma knew she wasn't going to get it out of her. Piper slept at Davids house like planned. Regina woke up in the morning and saw Emma wasn't there. She sat up and looked around the room. She went downstairs and saw Emma on the sofa. "Hi" she says softly from the doorway. Emma looked over and said "hi" she held her arms out and Regina walked over to her. She cuddled into her on the sofa.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me" Regina says still scared Emma might be cheating. She hated herself for thinking it but at the same time she couldn't get the idea out of her head. She doesn't want to ask Emma because she's either going to be lied to or she'll hurt Emma. "Of course I forgive you. Your my wife and I love you Gina" Emma says smiling and kissed her head. Regina smiled softly and looked up. She kissed her softly on the lips and said "who's Chloe" Emma looked at her and saw Regina looked a little worried.

"She's just a friend at work. She moved here a few weeks ago and started working at the station with me. She's really funny I think you'd like her" Emma says smiling. Regina smiled slightly and looked down. She still thought it was weird she's never heard of this Chloe before. If she's so funny why hasn't Emma mentioned her? Regina stood up and went to the kitchen. She made poached eggs on toast for her and Emma. She went back in with the plates and gave one to Emma who smiled brightly.

"That's my girl" she says as she licked her lips. Regina tired her hardest to keep her smile on and said "love you baby" she kissed Emma softly before sitting down. "Ow I have to run out at noon but shouldn't take to long" Emma says quickly. Regina looked down at her eggs upset. Once they ate Regina took the plates to the kitchen. Emma knew Regina was still upset about something. She went to the kitchen and said "what is it? Talk to me" Regina ignored her and carried on washing up the plates and pot.

Emma leaned against the side next to Regina and said "Gina? Hello" "what" Regina says interrupting while annoyed. Emma crossed her arms and frowned. "Why are you so angry all of a sudden" Emma says softly but confused. Regina shrugged and carried on washing. "Don't shrug at me. What is it" she demanded but Regina didn't say anything. "REGINA ANSWER ME" Emma shouts angry. "WHY? SO WE CAN MAKE UP BEFORE YOU LEAVE TO GO TO YOUR SIDE CHICK" Regina snapped.

Emma looked confused and said "what are you talking about? What bloody side chick? Wait you think I'm cheating on you. Why would you think that" Regina threw the plate she was washing up into the sink and dried her hands while saying "can you honestly blame me? You were glued to your phone yesterday. Every time you looked at that phone you smiled very brightly and I saw you biting you lip at it. You were laughing on the phone yesterday with that Chloe girl. So yeah I do honestly think cheating on me and I'm so scared that you are"

Emma smiled and started laughing a little. "What is so funny" Regina says angry. Emma was still laughing and said "Gina I'm not cheating on you. I was getting you a surprise. I lied about who Chloe was. She's a friend of Mia's and was helping me. It was going to be for our anniversary next week. If you want I can show you to prove it" Regina felt so stupid. Her mouth dropped and she felt bad for accusing Emma. "Baby I love you and would never do that to you. Come here" Emma says softly while smiling.

Regina walked over to her and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry I accused you. Please don't show me I want it to be a surprise" she says with her eyes closed and her head on Emma's chest. "It's ok baby. I understand why but you should have just asked. Baby I promise I love you more than anything" Emma says as she pulled away. Regina smiled and pulled her into a passionate kiss.