Dinner

Later that day. Regina was in the kitchen making dinner. Henry was in his room. It was 6:30. She was making lasagna. She then got a call from Robin. "Hello" she says confused why he is phoning. "Hey can you meet me by the park? We need to talk" he says softly. "Umm... sure but I'll have to be quick" she says drying her hands with the tea towel. "Thanks. I'll see you in a sec" he says before hanging up. She looked confused and put the phone in her pocket.

"Henry I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't let the lasagna burn" she shouts up the stairs. "Alright" he replied and she left. She drove to the park and sat on a bench. Robin came and sat next to her. "So what's this about" she asked with a smile. He smirked and said "I over heard Emma and Neal talking in the street. She was talking to him about seeing you tonight for dinner" she smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm trying to patch things up with her" she says while running her hands threw her hair.

He laughed slightly and said "see I know what you really want and if you get back with her everyone in town will know your secret that only I know" Regina's eyes went wide. Her mouth dropped and she said "don't you dare! I swear to god I will rip your heart out" she stood up angry. He smirked at her and said "you've been warned. Ow and I have my ways of finding out stuff. I know a lot of back stabbing people who would betray friends to get me my answers" she sat back down upset. Her eyes teared up and she looked away from him.

"I hate you" she says angry. She stood up and walked away from him. She drove home and tried calming down. Robin laughed at his evil plan. When Regina got home Henry was in the kitchen finishing dinner. She was so angry but stayed calm on the outside. She went to the kitchen and said "is it done" he nods and put it on the side. She made all the salad and wedges to go with it. Then there was a knock at the door. Regina straightened up before going back to the door. She opened it and saw Emma with piper.

Emma smiled and said "hey" Regina smiled brightly and said "hi come in" she moved out of the way and Emma stepped in. Regina took piper and said "how's my little girl doing" piper giggled as Regina nuzzled her nose across her daughter's. Henry came down and hugged Emma. They all went to the kitchen to get food. Once they ate Henry was in his room with piper. Regina and Emma both had a glass of wine while in the kitchen. "I've missed you" Emma says as she sat down on the stool at the island.

Regina smiled awkwardly and said "me two. Shall we go to the lounge" Emma nods and they go to the living room. They sat on the sofa and talked about what has gone on the last year in there lives. They were laughing and smiling. "I... never... cheated... on you" Emma says looking into her eyes and falling into a moment. They both wanted to kiss. Regina quickly pulled out of it and sipped her wine before they started moving in. Emma looked down a little disappointed and drunk her wine.

Regina put the empty glass down and grabbed the remote. She put her head on Emma's shoulder and turned the tv on. Emma put her arm around Regina and they cuddled up together. Emma kissed her head softly and said "thank you for inviting me tonight" Regina smiled and snuggled closer. "Your welcome. It was the least I could do since I was a drunk mess last night" Regina says looking at the screen. She put Netflix on and said "what should we watch" Emma shrugged and said "I don't mind. You pick"

Regina found the film love Rosie. "How bout this? You know how much I love it" she says with a smile at Emma. "Of course" the blonde says smiling. Regina kissed her cheek not thinking and put it on. She then put her head down and refused to look at her. Emma kept her close and watched the film. When it finished Emma had fallen asleep with her head rested on Regina's. She was holding Regina's hand and still holding Regina close. Regina was awake but barely. She slowly and carefully moved so she could lay Emma down.

She pulled the covers over her and kissed her head softly. "I wish I never divorce you. Why didn't you tell me I was over reacting and to sleep on it more? I would be back with you in a heartbeat but if my secret gets out I'm screwed. I hope we can stay friends" she says as she brushed the top of Emma's head. She kissed the sleeping girls head again before standing up. She went upstairs and to Henrys room. Piper was asleep in his arms. She smiled and said "here I'll put her to bed" she took piper and Henry said "so"

Regina walked to the door and said "she's asleep on the sofa. Henry I'm probably not getting back with Emma I'm sorry" she walked out before he asked more questions. She went to pipers room and put her in the cot. She smiled and kissed her fingers. She placed them on the small head before walking to the door. She went to her own room and in her bed. "Curse you Robin Locksley" she says as teas built in her eyes. She closed them and fell asleep.