Our anniversary

Today was Regina and Emma's anniversary of there wedding. The second marriage was on the same day as there first. Regina woke up that morning cuddled up in Emma's arms. She kissed up her sleeping blonde wife causing Emma to wake up. Regina kissed around her jawline and across her cheek. She got to Emma's lips and instantly kissed her deeply. When they pulled away Emma said "happy third anniversary baby" Regina smiled and kissed her again.

Since it was there anniversary piper was at Henrys. The girls pulled away and Regina said "happy anniversary beautiful. I love you. For the 5 years I've known you and the 3 years I've been married to you I have always loved you" Emma laughed and kissed her softly. "I have a surprise for you" Emma says smiling. Regina smiled brightly and said "let me go first. It's only small but you'll absolutely love it" Emma smiled and Regina moved out of Emma's grip. She opened the door next to her in the bed side table and pulled out an envelope.

She gave it to Emma and said "here you go baby" Emma smiled and kissed her softly before opening it. She saw it was a ticket and red it. "Are you serious? Regina your not messing with me" Emma says looking up shocked. Regina smiled and said "happy anniversary" Emma smiled brightly and said "I get to ride the fastest cars in the world. This is the best thing ever" Regina smiled and Emma kissed her deeply. Regina smiled into the kiss. When they finally pulled away Regina said "I'm glad you like it"

Emma nodded and said "my turn. Open this" she gave Regina a folded piece of paper. Regina opened it and saw something hand written. "You are going on a scavenger hunt" Emma says smirking. Regina red the note. Your magical journey starts to lead where Henry once use to read. Regina smirked and said "is this is a cheese scavenger hunt" Emma laughed and said "yeah but you'll love it" Regina laughed and got out of bed. She walked out of the room with Emma and to Henrys room. She saw on the bed a black dress.

She went over and it was one Regina said she wanted in the shop a few weeks ago. "Ow Emma you remember" she says smiling. "Of course I did" Emma says smiling. Regina kissed her quickly and looked at the note that was on top of it. She unfolded the paper and red it. Down the stairs you must go but not low. Regina frowned with a smile and said "this one is tricky" Emma laughed and walked out of the room. Regina went to the stairs and Emma went to her bedroom. Regina started walking downstairs.

When she got close to the bottom she saw a rectangular black box with a folded piece of paper on it. She picked it up and opened it. There was a necklace. Regina smiled brightly at it and put it on. She quickly went back into Henrys room and got dressed into the dress before going back downstairs. She picked the note up and red it. Your claws are in for good news, go to where you keep your many shoes. Regina loved these cheesy and funny clues. She went back upstairs and to her room.

She opened her closet and saw a woman stood there. She climbed out and Emma said "she's a professional" she then pulled a cover of a spa chair. Regina got a manicure and a pedicure in her bedroom. She loved this scavenger hunt and Emma knew it was only going to get better. Regina got of the bed once she was down and saw the note on the seat she was sat on. She picked it up and opened it. We end at the sight of your reflection where I shall say a confession. Regina smiled at Emma and said "is it the big mirror downstairs"

Emma nodded slight and Regina held her hand. They walked downstairs with Regina in front. She went to the big mirror in there lounge. Emma stood in front of the mirror and said "so this is what Chloe helped me with" Regina frowned while confused. She then saw someone in the reflection of the mirror. She turned around and the woman lifted her head up. It was Regina's favourite singer Beyoncé. Regina screamed at the top of her voice while jumping up and down. "OW MY GOD! OW MY GOD! OW... MY... GOD" she shouts so excited.

Emma and Beyoncé laughed at Regina's reaction. Regina turned around and hugged Emma tight. "Thank you baby I love you so much" she says smiling brightly. Emma loved her reaction. Regina turned around and went over to her favourite singer. Beyoncé held her arms out and Regina hugged her. They pulled away and Beyoncé said "what's your favourite song of mine and I'll sing it for you" Regina loved Beyoncé so much and she loved all her songs.

"I don't know. I love them all. Ooo wait. Can you sing for me if I were a boy" she asked smiling brightly. Beyoncé nodded and Emma handed her a microphone. It wasn't a loud one but she sang better with one. Regina moved back a little and Emma had her phone out filming this. Beyoncé smiled at Regina before starting to sing.

"If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go

Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they'd stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleeping alone

I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
'Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waiting for me to come home (to come home)

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

But you're just a boy
You don't understand (Yeah, you don't understand)
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
'Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed

But you're just a boy"

"Wow. That was amazing. This is the best anniversary present someone could ask for. Thank you Emma" Regina says looking between both of them. Emma turned the phone of and went over to her. She hugged her tight and said "I love you baby" Regina smiled and said "I love you more" she squeezed her and let go. "And thank you for coming. This has been amazing" Regina says now looking at Beyoncé. Emma looked at her and said "yeah seriously thank you so much. Her reaction was literally the best this ever thank you"

Beyoncé smiled at both of them before saying "me and Chloe go way back so it's my pleasure. I love my fans" Regina went over and hugged her. She pulled away and said "can I get a picture with you? This is the best day of my life" Beyoncé and Emma both laughed at how Regina was so excitable about all of this. She couldn't have thought of a better present that this.