Crazy position

20 minutes ago. Regina walked I with a bag of ice she was holding on her shoulder. She gave another bag to Emma who put it on her hip. "Well that was stupid" Emma says as Regina climbed into bed. "Yep. That's the last time we try something from the Kama Sutra" Regina says a little annoyed. She moved the ice bag more so it sat on her shoulder. "Don't blame me that was your idea. I just wanted to do it the normal way" Emma says while lying on her stomach and holding the ice on her hip.

Regina started laughing and said "we are definitely stupid" Emma laughed and said "but I love how stupid we are" Regina giggled and kissed her head. "Ow god my shoulder is going to be killing me for weeks" Regina says slowly straightening her body. "If I could bend that way it might have been better" Emma says trying to get comfortable. "If you could bend that way you could do it to yourself" Regina says looking down at her. Emma laughed in her goofy laugh and said "yeah that's probably true. What time is it"

Regina looked at her phone and said "2 in the morning. We should really sleep now" Emma nodded and moved the bag of ice of her back. She put it on the floor and slowly moved onto her back. Regina put her ice on the floor and moved to lie down. "Seriously please stop me next time I suggest we do that" Regina says annoyed as she led down. Emma laughed and kissed her cheek. "It was fun until the end" she says making both of them laugh. Regina kissed her softly before falling asleep. Emma led on her back and went to sleep.

The next morning Regina woke up and her shoulder was stiff. She pulled herself up and looked to see Emma led there still asleep. She picked up the bag of water from hers and Emma's side of the bed. She then went to the bathroom and poured the water out. She then threw the bags away and went to pipers room. Piper was stood up in her cot holding onto the bars. "Mummy" she says excitedly. Regina smiled and said "morning baby girl" she picked her up and held her on her hip. She carried her downstairs and to the kitchen.

Emma woke up and her hip was stiff like Regina's shoulder. She picked up her phone and then saw a piece of paper she put there ages ago. She picked it up and saw her mother's phone number. She dialled the number on her phone and put it to her ear. "Hello Mary Margret Blanchard speaking" a woman on the other side of her phone said. "Hey mum" Emma says softly. Mary Margret sat up shocked and said "Emma? I'm so glad you called"

Emma stood up and said "yeah. I got your number awhile ago and sorry I didn't call sooner" "no it's ok. I'm just so happy you called. I really want to meet up with you and talk" she interrupts smiling brightly. "I'm free today. You should come down. I still live with Regina at her house" Emma says smiling. "I will. I'll see you about mid day" Mary Margret says before hanging up. Emma got dressed and went downstairs. "Em I have some annoying news" Regina says looking round at the woman who just walked in.

"What is it? Ow and is your should really stiff because my back is" Emma says walking over to her. She kissed Regina's cheek as she said "yeah it kills. Not important though. I just got a call from my mum. She's coming round at mid day and she's a nightmare" Emma's eyes went wide. "My mum is coming over that time. Ow god our parents are going to meet and I know hey won't like each other" Emma says a little worried. Regina sighed and said sarcastically "well I'm going to hell. What about you" Emma rolled her eyes and kissed her softly.

She took piper from her arms and went to the kitchen. She put her in the high chair and Regina finished making breakfast. "It might now be that bad" Emma says awkwardly. Regina raised her eyebrows and looked round at Emma. "Yeah I know. It's gonna be more painful then last night" Emma says with a sigh. At mid day the front door knocked. Regina went to answer it. She opened it and saw a woman stood up straight and looking like she is better than everyone. She was dripping in diamonds and had a very expensive fur coat on.

"Mother" Regina says trying to sound as happy as she could. Cora looked down at Regina and said "hello darling" Regina hugged her. Cora looked at her and said "ow you wanted a hug. Umm ok but don't ruin my coat" Regina rolled her eyes and Cora put her arms around her. She didn't look like she was enjoying it. Regina pulled away and said "it's nice to see you again" Cora nodded and said "I can imagine it is. Are we just going to stand here" Regina rolled her eyes with a sigh before going to the lounge.

"Can you recommend a place to sit where you and this girl you stupidly married haven't had sex" she says looking around. Regina raised her eyebrows at her mother. "Come on mum. Don't be like that" Regina says and looked around to remember her and Emma have had sex everywhere in this room. "Let's go to the kitchen" she says while walking there. Cora had her lips in her permanent pout and she followed. Emma had piper on her hip and her back to the door. "Hey baby" Regina says going over to her.

Emma turned around and saw Regina's mum. They looked a lot alike. Regina walked over to Emma and kissed her cheek softly. "This is Emma and my daughter piper" Regina says as she took piper from her. Emma put her arm around her shoulder. "Hi it's nice to meet you" Emma says holding her hand out. Cora looked at it and said "ow your a hand shaker. I'm not so put that thing away" Regina reached out and quickly pulled Emma's hand back. "Mum don't be rude" Regina says annoyed. Cora rolled her eyes and sat down at the counter.

"Piper this is your grandmother" Regina says to the young girl in her arms. "Regina darling where is Henry? I haven't seen him in years" she says looking around. "He is at the hospital. His daughter was born last night" Emma says as she took a bite of the toast. Cora turned her nose up at Emma before looking at Regina. "So I'm a great grandmother?! So he took after his mother and had a child at a young age" Cora says as Regina placed a coffee in front of her. Regina's eyes were wide and she said "he's 18. It's not that bad"

Cora rolled her eyes and sipped her tea. A knock came at the door. Emma kissed Regina's cheek before going to the door. "That's Emma's mum so be nice" Regina says sternly. Cora sighed and said "well she can't be all perfect if she allows her daughter to be a gay person" Regina frowned her eyebrows and said "mum I'm married to that gay person. I am a gay person" Cora sighed and said "your bisexual. I can just about deal with that. I don't know why your still with her because she broke your heart and you came crying to me about it"

Regina glared at her before Emma walked in with Mary Margret. "Hi Regina" Mary says holding her arms out. Regina went over and hugged her. They pulled away and Regina said "it's nice to see you back in town again" Mary smiled and said "it's nice to be back. You must be Regina's mother" she turned to face Cora who was sipping her tea again. "Well I don't know if you I must be but yes" Cora says as she took her fur coat of. She was in a black blouse and tight pant suit bottoms. Regina sighed and whispered "I'm sorry about her"

Cora looked round and Mary said "well it's good to meet you Mrs Mills" "its Ms Mills. I'm not married to that pig anymore" Cora interrupts before drinking her tea. Regina sighed and whispered to herself "today is going to be long"