The next morning

Regina woke up with the worst hangover. Henry knocked on her bedroom door before walking in. She looked over at him and he walked over to the bed. He didn't say anything and led down in bed next to her. He put his head down and pulled the covers over. She put her arm around her son and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry mum" he says softly. She kissed his forehead softly and kept her eyes closed.

She softly said "it's not you who should be sorry. It's me. You were right all along. I never loved Robin and I was just afraid that if I was alone I'd go find Emma to be with her because I love her" a smile grew on his face. He opened his eyes and said "then go tell her" Regina opened her eyes and looked upset at him. "Henry she doesn't want me. I was so scared of being hurt again that I changed and I was mean to her. I'm surprised she doesn't hate me" she says looking down upset.

Henry shook his head and said "no. She doesn't... because mum she loves you and unlike you she's not going to give up" Regina kissed his head and stood up. "Come on let's go downstairs. I'll make us breakfast and you can talk to me about school" she says while rapping her rob around her and tying it. Henry stood up and was a little annoyed Regina changed the subject. He went over to her and hugged her. "I am sorry about this whole year mum. I've been a jerk" he says holding his mother close. She smiled and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry two" she says before pulling away. She kissed his head and they walked out. Meanwhile Emma was already up feeding piper. Neal came in and said "you want breakfast? I'm making" Emma smiled and shook her head. "I'm alright thanks kid" she says pulling the bottle out from between pipers lips. She gave the baby to her dad before getting dressed. She then got a call from Regina. "Hello" she says answering.

"Hey. I just wanted to apologise for what happened last night. Would you like to come over for dinner as a way of me apologising. Not strings attached" Regina asked awkwardly while Henry was sat opposite the table waiting to here if she says yes or no. "Umm... sure why not. I'll bring piper as well. What time" she says and Regina smiled. Henry smiled knowing Emma said yes. "7. I'll see you then" she says before hanging up. "Thanks for making me do that Henry. I owe you one" she says to her son who was smiling brightly.

Emma went downstairs and said "I just got invited to have dinner with Regina and Henry at there house tonight" David and Neal's heads snapped up. "Are you getting back together with Regina? Please say you are. I love her" Neal says quickly. Emma chuckled and said "slow down kid. It's just dinner. You know I'd like nothing more than to get back with her but I have to take my time" David came over and said "she'll be lucky to have you back" he gave piper to her. Emma smiled at her baby and said "hello beautiful girl. Can you say mummy yet"

Piper poured her lips and frowned her eyebrows. Emma laughed and David says "she looks like you when she does that" Emma giggled again. She kissed pipers nose and held her close to her chest. She swayed side to side and said "I love being a mum to you little one" David smiled and said "being a parent it a magic thing and the love between a parent to a child is strong" Emma smiled and rest her head on his shoulder. "Alright little one. Let's get you dressed" she says while going to the stairs.

She went upstairs and got piper into small pair of jeans and a top saying I mum. Emma then went back downstairs. She held piper up and said "I found Simba" Neal laughed and David said "you both children" "I am a child" Neal says interrupting. Emma laughed and said "but I'm not" David chuckled while rolling his eyes. Emma nuzzled her nose on pipers making her laugh. This made Emma giggle and she threw her up into the air before catching her. This was making piper laugh more. Emma sat on her hip after a few times.

"Your just adorable. Yes you are. Yes you are" Emma says to her giggling. She kissed her nose and looked up at her dad. "I forgot to say I'll be going home tomorrow evening" she says with a smile. He nodded and said "yeah alright. Will you want dinner" she smiled and said "of course I will. You know me and food go so well together" he laughed and nodded. Meanwhile Regina and Henry were in the lounge. He had his head on her shoulder and her head on his. "What do you wanna watch now Henry" she says flicking threw Netflix.

"The new season of RuPaul's drag race has just came on" he says with a shrug. Regina looked at him with a smirk and said "you gay like me" he laughed and said "no. It's really funny" she laughed and kissed his head. "I know. You were practically drooling when we were watching the new Baywatch" she says with a little giggle. "I didn't see you wiping your mouth" he says glaring at her playfully. "The rock was in it. He's really hot" she says laughing. They both giggled and she kissed his head. She squeezed his shoulder and put on drag race on.

"So do you think your going to be getting back together with Emma" he asked not looking up at her. She shrugged and said "I don't know anymore. I want to and I still love her but I know I'm going to have to take my time to have her fall in love with me again" he looked up and smiled slightly. "I hope you do. She makes you happy" he says softly. She smiled and said "she does. I've missed her"