I love you

"Emma don't be a child. Open the door" Regina says softly to the girl she knew was on the other side. "Neal can you go to your room quick" Emma asked and he nodded. He walked out of the room and Emma opened the door. "I know I've screwed with you so many times these last few days but I honestly love you with all my hear end that's killing me" Regina says already feeling the tears at the back of her eyes.

"Why did you act like that this morning then" Emma says a little annoyed. Regina took a deep breath and said "remember when we were together and we had that huge fight that we said was our biggest fight" Emma nodded and she carried on "well when I walked out of the house I went to the bar. I was half way threw drinking my problems away when Robin came over. Long story short I ended up making out with him. I promise nothing else but I was so ashamed and so embarrassed I made him keep it a secret"

Emma looked at her a little shocked now. Regina had even more tears in her eyes and carried on "He threatened me that if I was with you he'd tell everyone in the town including you. I'm so sorry. You probably hate me. I would hate me. I'm such a hypocrite and I don't know why I'm here. I'm gonna go before I do something even more stupid than I am now" Regina turned around and went to walk. Emma grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. As Regina turned around her lips smashed into Emma's.

She was a little taken back by this. She didn't expect it. She soon put her arms around Emma's next and deepened the kiss. They held onto each other close. When they finally pulled away Emma said "I think I'm just a giant sucker for you. I love you two" Regina smiled brightly and giggled a little. "Last night meant more to me than you realise. Now you know about what I did I don't care if Robin tells everyone" Regina says as she cupped Emma's cheek. She was so glad Emma had always been a forgive person.

That is except with her mother. "I love you so much" Emma says before going down onto a knee. "Will you marry me again" she says smiling up at Regina who was stood there shocked but smiling. "Of course I will. I love you and I was stupid for divorcing you" she says as she pulled Emma up to stand up. She kissed her deeply and held her close. They pulled away and Emma said "where's piper" Regina smiled and said "at home with Henry. I've got to get back to them. You coming" she nods and pecked her lips.

"Let me go speak to Dad and get my stuff and then I'll meet you there" she says still holding onto Regina's hips. "I can have all your stuff from Boston brought over here" Regina suggested. Emma nodded and kissed her again. They'd both missed kissing each other. Everything now just felt so natural when there together. They pulled away and Regina said "I've missed you" Emma smirked and kissed her. "I better get going. I'll see you soon" Regina says as she moved out of Emma's grip.

She kissed her a last time before walked back to her car. Emma closed the door and leaned against it with a smile. She then heard someone cough to get her attention. She saw David and Neal stood there smile. She smiled back and said "I'm moving back here" Neal ran over and hugged her. David smiled and said "I'm happy for you. Now you've done that I need to talk to you about someone" Neal pulled away and Emma followed David up to her room. He held a piece of paper to her.

"What's this" she asked confused. She took it as he said "your mums phone number. She called here and asked to speak to you but of course you weren't here. She wants to make things right with you" Emma looked at the paper. She put it in her pocket and said "maybe. I got to pack all my stuff up in here" David held and luckily there wasn't much. Emma drove down to Regina's house. She knocked on the door. Regina answered holding piper. "Look who it is. It's mummy" Regina says to piper. Emma held her arms out to the little girl.

Piper put her head in Regina's chest to hide. "She's being really grumpy today. Henry said she wouldn't stop crying for me. I rocked her to sleep 10 times" Regina says looking at Emma as the little girl gripped to her. Emma giggled and pecked her lips. She walked in and closed the door. They went to the lounge. Henry stood up and hugged Emma tight. "I'm so glad you guys made up" he says squeezing her. She laughed and said "me two kid" she held him just as tight. "I love you mum" he says just before he pulled away.

"I love you two kid" she replied with a smile. They sat down and Regina said "piper come on sweetie. Say hi to mummy" Emma leaned over and held her arms to her. "Come on sweetie" she says softly. Piper pouted and put her head behind Regina's. "She reminds me so much of you it's crazy" Regina says with a giggle. Emma laughed and said "yeah Dad said that yesterday" Regina giggled with her perfect smile on full display. She leaned in and kissed Emma who smiled into the kiss. Regina pulled away and said "I love you" "I love you two"