Broken up

Emma knocked on the door of her fathers house. He had moved back to Storybrooke now. David opened the door and Emma said "hey. Can I stay here tonight" he nodded and holds his arms out. She did something she hasn't done in ages. She jumped up and rapped herself around him. She put her head on his shoulder and started crying slightly. "Something happen with you and Regina" he asked holding her close. She nodded and jumped down.

She grabbed her bag and walked in without saying anything. She sat on the stairs and put her head in her hands. He closed the door and sat next to her. "She has a twin sister. When me and her sister Roni were very very drunk I thought it was Regina and kissed her" Emma says looking up but not at him. He put his arm around her and kissed his head. Meanwhile Regina was at home in her room. Roni knocked on the door and said "are you mad at me? I promise I have no feelings for Emma and didn't mean this. I'm not even gay"

Regina shook her head and looked round at her. "No I'm not mad at you but right now I wanna be alone" she says before turning back around. She closed her eyes and rubbed her bump. Roni walked out and felt terrible. Henry came in and led down next to her. "I'm sorry mum" he says softly. She let out another tear and didn't say anything. He held her hand and rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand. "Neal has walked down to his and Emma's dads house" he says softly to her. She turned around and put her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry two" Regina says before closing her eyes. He put his arm around her and held her close. "Can't you give Emma a chance" he asked as he put his head on her shoulder. She shook her head and said "no. I asked her to never break my heart and that's what she did. I can't even look her in the eyes" he nods softly and held her close. After an hour Regina had the divorce papers in front of her. She was sat at the table with her hands in fists holding her head up.

She took a deep breath and said "I need to do this" She picked up her pen and sighed. Before she was about to sign it she saw Emma had texted her. She put the pen down and picked her phone up. She opened the message and looked at it.

Emma: I'm sorry baby. Honestly me and Roni were just having fun drinking and then I thought she was you. Anyone could have made that mistake. Please don't do this xx

Regina: just stop please. Since I've been pregnant you have seemed like I'm a new girlfriend your not sure if your going to stay with or leave. I know all these hormones make me a little different but really that different that you have to cheat on me with my skinnier and less pregnant sister.

Emma: Regina that's not true xx

Regina: why won't you just leave me alone? Please just stop. I can't do this.

Emma: Regina it's just your hormones. Can't you see that xx

Regina: I can see perfectly. Like I saw you last night shoving your tongue in Roni's mouth!

Regina: leave me alone! Please

Emma: fine. Sign the papers. I don't care anymore. I know no matter how much I try and if we do fix this you'll always bring it back to this. Screw this.

Regina: I never want to see you again! You broke my heart!

Regina let out a tear and put her phone down. She signed the papers and stood up. Roni said she'd drop the papers if which Regina wasn't happy about it knew it was better than her going. When Roni got back she packed her bags and decided it was best for her to go back to hype town. Regina hugged her and gave her number to her so they can stay in contact. Henry hugged her quickly before she left. It was just Regina and Henry in the house. They sat on the sofa with the tv on cuddled up.

He had his head on her lap just in front of the bump. He fell asleep on her lap while she was stroking the top of his head. "This always happens to me when I'm pregnant. I hope it's not me" she says to herself upset. Emma was sat on her bed looking out the window. Every few minutes a tear would escape. She got her phone out and texted Regina.

Emma: I miss you xx

Emma: I'm so sorry xx

Emma: I love you xx

Regina opened the messages and just stared at them. A tear ran down her cheek and she texted back.

Regina: Did you sign the papers

Emma: yeah but it's not to late baby please x

Regina: my name is Regina. Well now to you it's madam mayor

Emma: I'm not going to call you madam mayor. That's ridiculous xx

Regina: goodnight miss swan

She put her phone down and carried on stroking Henrys head. She hasn't done this since he was very little. She heard more texts on her phone. It then started ringing. She saw Emma was calling. She just let it go to voicemail. Emma sighed and waited for the beep. When she heard it she said "I love you baby. I truly do. I want to make you the happiest girl on earth. If that means you don't want to see me anymore and you want a divorce then I will do that for you but I need to know if that's honest what you want"

Emma looked out the window upset. "If it's what you want then at sundown tonight I'll be outside the library. I'll give you the divorce papers and then I'll go. The only time I'll come back is the see piper. I truly and always love you Regina. I promise" when she finished talking she hung up. Regina listened to the voicemail. A tear ran down her cheek and she put the phone down.