Fight

The next day. Zelena, belle and Robyn stayed at granny's that night. Regina's house was big but she only had 2 spare bedrooms and Roni was in one. Emma and belle didn't get along. Emma kept seeing belle looking at Regina in a way she didn't like.

Flashback to last night
Regina reacted up to grab a glass from a high cupboard. Belle looked at her ass while bitting her lip. Emma saw and glared at her. She went over to Regina and stood in the way. She grabbed the glass for her and said "your short arms aren't reaching that" Regina laughed and took the glass from Emma. She filled it with water for Taylor. Emma pulled Regina into a passionate kiss when Taylor was gone. She made sure belle saw it and made sure she knew Regina was hers. Regina pulled away and said "keep it in your pants Emma"

She laughed and pecked her lips again. Emma was also laughed and said "I'll try" Regina went back over to the island. Emma had her arms around Regina's hips from behind. Belle glared at her and Emma returned the look. Later that night belle went to use the toilet upstairs. Emma waited a few seconds before saying "I'm gonna go grab a jacket. I'll be back in a sec" she kissed Regina's cheek and went upstairs. She waited for belle to leave the toilet. She was startled by Emma. "Keep your eyes on your own wife" Emma says annoyed.

"Or what" belle says trying not to show that Emma scared the hell out of her. "Or I'll hurt you in so many different way" Emma says looking angry and getting close to her. She was looking her dead in the eyes and her eyebrows were knitted together. Belle swallowed hard and Emma walked down the hall to her room. Belle was about to go downstairs when she got an idea. She went to Emma's room and saw her back to her. She was at the closet. Belle went over and tapped her shoulder.

Emma turned around and belle punched her. Emma's body barely moved and she just looked annoyed. "Do it again... I dare you" Emma says angry. Belle looked scared and ran out. Emma grabbed her hair before she could and pulled her back. "Don't even think about looking at Regina like that" she says before letting go. Belle quickly rushed out. Emma got a jacket and left the room.
End flashback

Regina was cuddled up close to Emma in there bed. "They are a bit weird aren't they... and I don't like that belle" Emma says looking down at her. Regina hummed in agreement and said "Zelena and Robyn seem great but that belle isn't to great" Regina looked up and kissed Emma softly. "Why don't you like her" Emma asked softly to her wife. "Well she just a bit odd isn't she? Also she touched my ass and said there was a fly on it but I didn't see a fly anywhere" Regina says as she moved closet to Emma.

She was confused why belle did that. Emma thought to herself that she's going to kill belle. She actually wanted to since she warned belle not to. "You ass is for my hands only" Emma says moved one of her hands down Regina's back. Regina kissed her neck and said "I'm going to go make breakfast and that involves you lifting you hand of my ass" Emma laughed and pecked her lips. Regina sat up and stretched. She was in a thin top with spaghetti straps. Emma sat up and kissed her neck softly.

She did it a few times while moving her arms onto Regina's hips. "Em stop I got to make breakfast and you know when we go there it's hard to stop" Regina says smiling and tilting her head to one side. Emma smiled and continued doing it. The bedroom door then opened and Emma stopped. Taylor came running in and jumped up onto the bed. Regina giggled and hugged her. She kissed her head softly and said "good morning sweetie. Where's your sister" Taylor shrugged and said "I don't know. She wasn't in her room"

Regina looked at Emma a little confused. "I'll go downstairs and try find her" Emma says standing up. Regina nodded and Emma walked out of the room. She went downstairs and piper wasn't in the lounge. She saw the front door was open. "Ow god" Emma says as she saw it open. Piper would sleep walk every night but she's never left the house. Emma ran out of the door hoping to find piper. She was looking around trying to find her. What Emma didn't know was piper wasn't sleep walking.