Happy

Years have passed. Piper is now 8 years old and looks so much like Emma. They had another child. It was a girl named Taylor. She is 6 years old now. She looks so much like Regina. Henry and Katie got married. Regina was crying lots that day especially when she had a few to glasses of wine. Her and Henry had a heart to heart whilst drunk. Katie is now 7. Regina and Emma have been so happy. Today was a Monday morning. Regina woke up to the sound of her alarm. She gripped onto Emma's thigh and said "wake up baby"

Emma moaned and rolled over onto her stomach. She pushed her head under the pillow and said "no" Regina laughed and lifted the pillow up. She kissed Emma's neck and said "come on. We have work" Emma sighed and shook her head. Regina started kissing her neck again. Emma turned her head to kiss her deeply. They rapped there arms around each other and held themselves close. "I'm awake now" Emma says smiling. Regina smirked and said "good. Get dressed. I'll get the kids up" she jumped out of bed.

Emma sighed and spreads out across the bed. She sat up and said "I hate waking up this early" Regina laughed as she walked out of the room. She went down the hall to Piper's room. "Good morning sleepy head" she says walking over to the bed. Piper opened her eyes and smiled at her mum. "Morning mamma" she says smiling. They called Regina mamma and Emma mum. "Time to get ready for school" she says before kissing her daughter's head. She stood up and laid out pipers school uniform on her bed.

She left the room and went across the hall to Taylor's room. She sat on the bed and placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Wake up little one" she says shaking her softly. Little green eyes fluttered open. She may have looked like Regina but had Emma's green eyes. "Morning mamma" she says smiling and stretching her arms. Regina giggled and said "let's get you ready for school" Taylor nodded excitedly. Regina kissed her head and helped her get dressed for school. "Pack your bag sweetie while I get dressed" she says leaving.

She went to her room and saw Emma in jeans and her bra. She whistled at her. Emma looked round and smirked. She shook her hips side to side smile smiling. This made them both laugh. Regina went over to her and hugged her. She pecked the top of her boob before walking to the closet to get dressed. Emma put her top on and went down the hall to check the girls were ready. Taylor came in and said "mamma can you do my hair" Regina nodded and sat on the bed. Emma made everyone breakfast while trying to get piper to get ready.

"Piper put that down. Piper!" Emma says annoyed. Piper ignored her and carried on playing with the stapler. Emma snatched it out of her hands and said "piper don't ignore me. Get your shoes on for school" Regina and Taylor cane into the room. Piper was running around the island getting Emma more annoyed. "Piper Elizabeth Swan Mills! You listen to your mother right now and get your shoes on" Regina says in her stern mother voice. Piper stopped running and walked out of the room. "Yes mamma" she says looking down.

Taylor ran out to get her shoes on. Emma sighed and said "this is a crazy house" Regina chuckled and kissed her cheek softly. Henry then walked into the room. "Morning" he says smiling. Regina and Emma looked round. "I forgot you had a key" Regina says walking to the coffee maker. Katie was with the other to by the door. Henry kissed Regina head as she walked passed before going to Emma and doing the same. "Alright kids let's go" Regina says as she grabbed her keys. She kissed Emma on the lips before walking out of the room.

She drove the kids to school. Emma drove herself and Henry to work. He now works for her.