The truth

Emma woke up in Regina's room. She looked around and stretched. She walked out of the room and heard a woman singing in the kitchen. She went to the kitchen and saw Regina with her back to the door making breakfast while holding piper. She was singing in her amazing voice that she had. "I've missed that sound" Emma says smiling. Regina looked round awkwardly and said "I need to talk to you" Emma walked over to her and sat at the island. Regina sat next to her and said "you can't tell anyone about last night"

Emma looked at her upset and said "but I thought it meant something" "it did... it does... but that's not the point. Emma just trust me" Regina says cutting her of.

Last night

Regina was led in bed staring at the ceiling. She heard footsteps walking to the toilet. She just assumed it was Henry. Once the toilet flushes the footsteps came towards Regina's room. The door opened and Emma pocked her head in. "You still awake? I can't sleep" she says softly. Regina sat up and nodded. She patted the spot next to her. Emma came over and led down in the bed along with Regina. She put her arm around the brunette in front who cuddled into her chest.

After a few seconds Regina looked up and kissed Emma's neck. Emma looked down at her with a soft smile. They both leaned in and kissed deeply. Instantly turning into a make out session which led to them stripping each other of. Emma pulled the covers over her head and kissed down Regina's naked body.

Present day

"Your unbelievable you know that. I'm done with you and I'm done being hurt by you. I hope someone breaks your heart just as bad as you broke mine" Emma says so angry and hurt. She had gotten dressed upstairs back into her clothes from yesterday. She stormed out of the house and made it clear she was angry by slamming the door shut hard. Nearly breaking it. Regina had tears in her eyes and put piper in the high chair. She walked over to the door. She punched the wall and dislocated her knuckle. "God dammit" she shouts angry.

Henry came in and said "what's wrong" he saw Regina's knuckle and said "give me you hand" she held it to him and he held it gently. "Ready" he asked softly. She nodded angry and he pushed the knuckle back into place. Regina looked angry still and stopped herself from punching the wall again. "Why did you do that? Mum we talked about this. I thought you loved her" he says a little annoyed. She sighed and went over to the island. She jumped up onto it and said "i do. I'm going to tell you something and you seriously can't tell anyone"

He nods and hops onto the side. She took a deep breath and said "one night when me and Emma were married we got into his huge fight. Probably the biggest one we had ever gotten. I went out to the bar because I needed to be alway from her for a little bit. I was half way threw drinking my pain away when Robin came in. I ended up... making out with him for a long time. The reason I divorce Emma's was for cheating on me with my sister and if she ever found out that I made out with an ex of mine she'd flip out"

He looked confused at her and she carried on "Robin is now blackmailing me. If I get back together with Emma the whole town will find out. Seriously unplanned I slept with Emma last night. I tried letting her down easy but she went totally mental at me" "I'm not surprised" he interrupts. She looked at him with her eyebrows raised. "Sorry... but to be honest Emma will understand and with the town it's your word against his" Henry says looking at her. She smiled and said "your right. You are so smart"

She jumped up from the side and he copied. She kissed his head and ran upstairs to get dressed. Henry went over to the high chair and picked up piper. He took her upstairs and got her dressed while Regina got herself dressed. Emma got home and went straight to her room angry. She was so angry. She put her head in the pillow and gripped onto the pillow furiously. Neal knocked on the door and came in. "Are you ok? How did it go" he says walking to the bed.

She rolled over and said "were not getting back together. Your to young to understand" he led down and hugged her. She kissed his head and he said "I'm sorry. I know you loved her" she smiled slightly and said "I'll get over her. I always do" after a few minutes Emma was making herself and Neal brunch. The door knocked. Emma went over and opened it. She saw Regina and closed it. "Come on Emma let me talk" Regina says softly but loud enough that Emma could heard.