Mia

"Mum what's going on" Henry says a little worried. Regina took piper and said "I'm not sure" Henry hugged her worried. A doctor came out and said "are you the dad" Henry nodded and a nurse came out of the room with the baby. She gave it to him and said "because of what happened with your girlfriend we can let you hold her for a little bit but we do need you to fill these forms in" he nodded and said "sure. Thank you. What about Mia" the doctor shrugged and said "we don't know yet. Hopefully we will soon"

The doctor went back in the room but the nurse stayed to give someone the forms. Emma took them and she left. Henry looked down at Katie and said "it's ok little one. I'm here" after about 10 minutes they had to take Katie back to get checked on. Emma filled the forms in for them and handed them in. Still no news on Mia. There all growing restless. Killian stood up and went over to a man behind the front desk. They were in the waiting room now. "What is going on with Mia West" he asked annoyed.

The man didn't look up and said "I'm not sure sir. Wait until the doctor comes with your information" Killian leaned over the desk and grabbed him by his top. "Listen to me. Your going to go find Mia West's doctor and tell him to come see us about what's the matter" he says sternly. The man nodded and Killian let go. The man rushed out of the room to find the doctor. Killian sat down next to Emma who said "nice job" the doctor came out and Henry quickly went over.

"She woke up. You can go see her" he says with a soft smile. Henry smiled brightly and they all followed him to a room where Mia was sat on a hospital bed with the baby in her arms. She was smiling at her. Henry walked in and she said "hey" he went over and kissed her softly. He sat on the bed and she cuddled into him. Regina and Emma walked in while Killian had gone to the toilet. Regina had piper in her arms. Henry looked down at Mia and said "will you marry me" Mia was still looking at Katie and said "no"

Henry, Regina and Emma all frowned. Mia looked up smiling and said "I'm just kidding. Of course I'll marry you" henry smiled and kissed her. Regina and Emma sighed in relief. Piper had now fallen asleep on Regina since it was really late. Mia kissed Henry on the lips. "We will leave you 3 to have some time together" Regina says walking over to them. She hugged Henry and kissed his head. Emma did the same while she kissed Mia's head. Emma again copied and they left. Regina drove them and piper was in the back sleeping.

"Wow is been a very long night" Emma says with a sigh. Regina chuckled and said "yeah. You know that thing I said I'd do to you tonight? I'll do it tomorrow" Emma giggled and Regina parked the car outside the house. Regina got piper out since she was on her side of the car. They went into the house and Regina put piper to bed. She then went downstairs to sit on the sofa next to Emma. "Regina" Emma said softly. Regina hummed and Emma said "thank you" Regina looked up from where she was cuddled into Emma.

"For what" Regina asked softly. Emma kissed her on the lips deeply and passionately. After a few minutes she pulled away and said "for letting me be in your life. I love you more that anything in the world and nothing will changed about that" Regina smiled and held Emma's face in her hands. "I love you more. No matter where you are or what your doing I will alway honestly, truly, completely love you" Regina says as there eyes are locked. There smiles were mirrored but Regina stopped that when she kissed Emma deeply.

She moved so she was straddling Emma's waist. Her hand were tangled in blonde locks. Emma held Regina close as they made out. Regina pulled away and said "I'm not that tired. Maybe I will do that thing I said I would" Emma instantly stood up holding Regina. She quickly took the laughing brunettes upstairs and to her room. She led her on the bed and started kissing her again. Regina rolled them over so she was on top and taking charge.