Grandchild

Emma and Regina got married. Mia is now 37 weeks pregnant and the baby is due in 2 weeks. Henry is starting to panic about being a dad. Emma's friend Killian who helped her set up the online dating has come to visit. Regina has taken everyone out for dinner at granny's. They were all sat eating when Henry stood up and said "I'm going to the toilet" Mia looked up and saw he wasn't himself. He walked away. "I'm worried about him" she says looking between Regina and Emma. "Me two" Emma says softly to her. Henry came back and sat down at the counter.

"Can I get a hot chocolate with cinnamon" he asked the waitress. She nods and makes one. Mia stands up while saying "I'm going to go talk to him" "no let me" Regina interrupts while helping her sit back down. She stood up and went over to her. She sat down next to him. He was looking down and didn't look up to her. "What's freaking you out" she says softly to him. The waitress put Henrys drink in front of him. "I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad yet" he says looking down.

"Why? You were so excited a few weeks ago" she asked putting her arm around his shoulder. He looked up at her and said "because I'm 18. I can't take care of myself yet. How could I take care of a baby" she smiled at him softly. He frowned at why she was smiling. She says "You'll be fine I promise. You are so grown up more than i like. You and Mia love each other and will help each other. You will be the most amazing dad to this baby and as it's grandmothers me and Emma will always be there. Calling myself a grandmother doesn't sound right"

He giggled and put his head on her shoulder. "I just don't know. I'm so scared" he says looking down. She kissed his head and said "you'll be fine. I was so scared when I had you but as soon as you came out all my fear went away. I saw you and knew I could do it" he lifted his head of her shoulder and said "really" she nodded making him smile a little. "Thanks mum" he says smiling softly. She put her head on his and said "your my hero Henry. You have always been there when I needed a friend. Your not just my son but you are my best friend"

He hugged her and held her close. "I love you mum" he says smiling. Emma looked over and smiled at them. Piper then said "mummy. Mummy" Emma sighed and said "you don't stop talking now you know how to" Mia laughed and said "can I hold her" Emma nodded and gave the baby to Mia. "What do you want the baby to be" Killian asked before drinking some of his rum. "Umm... well I always imagined having a girl but I know Henry wants a boy" Mia says smiling while looking at piper. Regina and Henry came back over.

Henry kissed Mia and said "I love you. I can't wait to be a dad to our beautiful baby boy" Emma kissed Regina's head and said "good job baby" after an hour of talking and eating Emma said "now it's time to get Regina to sing the song that we love hearing her sing but she hates" "I'm not singing forever" Regina interrupted. Henry smiled and said "come on mum" Regina sighed and drunk a sip of wine. She smiled and looked at everyone. "This song goes out to my beautiful wife. I will love you forever" she says smiling.

She kissed Emma and started to sing "if every word I said, could make you laugh I'd talk forever. Awe. I asked the sky just what we had, ooh it showed forever. Awe. Come on everyone" she carried on with everyone singing with her "Forever. Forever" now it was back to just her. "I've been so happy loving you" she nods at Henry and they sing together. "Let the love I have for you, live in your heart and be forever" Emma and Mia smiled at each other as they listened. Everyone joined in now. "Forever. Forever"

Now finally just Regina again for the last part. "I've been so happy loving you" as she finished she kissed Emma's on the lips softly. They all clapped and Regina smiled while putting her head on Emma's shoulder. "That was incredible Regina" Killian says amazed. Regina blushed and said "thank you" Mia then sat up more and said "holy crap" Killian took piper quickly and Henry said "what's wrong" Mia looked at him and said "my water just broke. The baby's coming"