Angry Regina

3 days later Regina was home and very angry at them. "I am so angry with you all. You can all clean the kitchen top to bottom while me being mayor I have to go talk to this family about why my wife, son and his fiancé thought it would be ok to go get into a fight" Regina says glaring at all of them. They all still had there heads down knowing if they look up into her eyes she might turn them into stone with how mad she was.

Mia looked up and said shyly "in our defence it wasn't a fight. Henry just punched him" she glared at her and Mia looked down. Henry looked up and said "yeah and mum only punched his dad" Emma looked up quickly and said "yeah and then the mum pulled me down by my hair which was what broke my arm" they all looked down as they saw how angry Regina was. "All of you in the kitchen now. I've got to go and when I get back you better be cleaning" she says before storming out of the room.

They weren't even going to argue or say anything about what Regina said. They all kept there mouths shut until they heard Regina leave by slamming the door shut. "She really wasn't happy" Mia says looking at Henry and Emma who were next to her. Emma was sat in the middle. She sighed and said "yeah you two get to go home. She's gonna be mad for the whole day" Henry stood up and said "we better get to work or she will kill us if we don't" the girls stood up and they all went to the kitchen. Regina was driving to Eric's house.

She was trying to figure something reasonably out to tell them why they all did that. She arrived at the house and parked outside. She went to the door and knocked on it. "Hello" mark says answering. Regina smiled slightly and said "hi I'm here to formally apologise for the actions my family took the other day. My wife had drunk a few to many beers. My son is immature and his fiancé is easily manipulated. As mayor it is my job to come here and apologies" he nodded and his wife came to the door.

"Mandy she is here to apologise for her family" mark says as he looked at her. Mandy glared and Regina said "were you the one who broke Emma's arm" Mandy came into the doorway and said "yes. What you going to do about it" Regina raised her eyebrows and said "excuse me" Mandy got into Regina's face and said "she hit my husband so I hit her" "ow so if your aloud to hit someone for hitting the person there married to then I should be able to hit you" Regina says cutting her of.

Mandy smirked and said "I like to see madam mayor try" Regina started laughing before head butting her. "Don't mess with me. Now this stays between us 3 or I'll have you out of my town" Regina says angry before leaving to her car. She knew if they found out she'd be a hypocrite. She drove home still angry at what her family did. She got home and put her key and bag into the lounge. She walked into the kitchen and they were all looking away from the door.

They were singing "it's a hard knock life for us. It's a hard knock life for us. Steada treated, we get tricked. Steada kisses, we get kicked. It's the hard knock life!" She walked straight out with an eye roll. She went upstairs and got into the shower. Emma finished cleaning the oven and said "are you two alright to finish the washing up and drying" they nodded and she walked out to get a shower. She saw Regina's bag and keys on the sofa. She went upstairs and heard the shower on.

She changed out of her clothes and went into the bathroom. She stepped into the curtain and Regina turned around. Emma didn't have to worry about the cast getting wet. "I'm sorry baby" Emma says holding her arms out. Regina smiled and put her arms around her. "I love you. Even though your a pain in the ass and make me mad" Regina says with there heads together. Emma smiled and kissed her softly. "I forget who scary you are" Emma says smirking which made Regina laugh.

"It's fine I head butt that woman that broke your arm" Regina says smiling. Emma laughed while shocked and said "wait what" Regina pulled her into a kiss quickly. She deepened it to keep Emma quiet. They pulled away and Regina looked at the cast on Emma's arm. "You are an idiot you know that" she says looking up at her. Emma smiled and said "but I'm your idiot" Regina laughed and kissed her again. She pulled away and said "now get out I'm showering" Emma laughed and kissed her again.