Fights

Emma left piper with David while she went to Regina's office to talk. She opened the door and Regina looked up. "What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone swan" she says annoyed and fed up. "I'm an idiot" Emma says walking over to her. "Yes I know that. What's your point" Regina says now looking down at her work. Emma sighed and said "my point is that I shouldn't have waited a year to come see you. I should have been there for you when you were having piper and I should have been there to support you this last year"

Regina had her pen on the paper but it wasn't moving. She looked up at Emma and said "why do you all of a sudden care? Can't you just leave me alone please" Emma leaned against her desk and said "why? Is it because your feelings for me are coming back and your scared you can't date Robin because of it" "i said leave me alone! Why can't you do that" Regina snapped while her head lifted her quickly. Emma then noticed Regina's sleeve has fallen down a little revealing a very dark bruise. Emma grabbed her hand and lifted it to her.

Regina tried pulling back but Emma held on. She moved the sleeve down and saw bruises around her wrist. Emma looked shocked and said "how did this happen" Regina pulled her hand out of Emma's grip and put it under the table. Emma grabbed her other wrist and saw the same thing. "Regina how did this happen" Emma demands. "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW" Regina shouts while standing up angry. "ANSWER ME" Emma snapped.

Regina looked angry and said "ME AND ROBIN WERE HAVING SEX AND HE HAD HOLD OF MY WRISTS. THATS IT. WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE" Emma sighed and walked to the door. She turned around and said "I came back here to see the woman I fell in love within hope she still felt something for me. Seems like she's gone and all that's left is the mayor" she walked out and closed the door. Regina looked down at her desk angry. She pushed all her work of it and slammed her fists down once again. She stood up and walked out.

She got out of the building just before Emma got to her car. "EMMA" Regina shouts angry. Emma looked round and Regina said "what did you mean by that?! Why does everyone keep saying I've changed?! This is me! Why does no one know that" Emma closed the door to her car and face Regina. She looked down a little awkward before looking back up at her.

"Because you have. I came back to see you and hopefully at least be friends but I don't know who you are anymore. I watched Henry storm out of your car so angry. You were both so close. I use to pretend to be asleep just to hear you talking to piper whilst pregnant. Your not the same person I fell in love with and your not the woman I came back to see" Emma says trying to be soft with her. Regina had sad eyes and Emma looked down. She got in the car and drove of. Regina watched and her eyes became blurry from the water wall over them.

She knows she's changed. Ever since Emma left her whole life has fallen apart. She's dating someone she knows she doesn't love. She lost the love of her life. Her son is always mad at her because of who she dates. She's turned into a horrible woman who is angry lots. Her daughter was born into this crazy world. She looked down and said "I have changed... but my feelings for Emma haven't. I can't be with her again but I can't be with Robin anymore. I need to be alone" Regina quickly grabbed her phone and called Robin.

"Hey hot stuff. How's my girl" he says answering. "Hey we need to talk. Can you meet me at work" she says softly and awkwardly. Robin looked a little worried and agreed before hanging up. He drove to her office and walked in. Regina stood up and went over to him. "I'm so sorry but I can't keep dating you. I don't love you" she says softly. He frowned and said "is this because of Emma" "no. I just don't love you and I can't keep seeing you if I have no feelings for you" she interrupts quickly. He nods and kissed her cheek.

"Well there's nothing I can do then. I love you baby" he says before hugging her. She smiled slightly and said "I know. I'll see you soon" he pulled away and walked out. Regina went to her desk and sat down. She let out a sigh and said "what is wrong with me"