The baby is here

They all got to the hospital. The nurse brought a wheelchair over for Mia. She sat in it and they pushed her to a room while she was in labour. There was 2 other people in there all in labour. Henry had hold of Mia's hand and said "how you feeling" her contractions weren't that close together yet. "They hurt" she says annoyed. She got a contraction and sat up quickly. Henry was a little scared of her right now. "Do you want food" he asked walking to the door. "Go to the vending machine and get lots of food" Regina says standing next to her.

He walked out of the room. "I can't eat any of that" Mia says confused. "I know. I just needed him out because his panicking" Regina says as she took Mia's hand in hers. Emma and Killian were in there with her. Emma had piper on her hip and they didn't have to do anything. After a few hours Mia was still in labour. "Seriously how long does this take Regina" Mia shouts while a contraction comes. Regina hand hold of her hand and said "it's always different" she rubbed her thumb on Mia's head softly.

"How long was it for you" she asked as the contraction finished. "Mine was very long and doesn't mean yours will be. Henry was 19 hours and piper was 17" Regina says awkwardly. Everyone in the room looked shocked. Mia sighed and said "ow god. Henry if mines that long I'm going to kill you" she screamed at this contraction. She squeezed Regina's hand tight.

Flashback to pipers birth

"I've been in labour for 17 hours! How much longer" Regina shouts while in pain. "Doctor said it shouldn't be to long Regina" Robin says holding her hand. "I'm gonna kill her" Regina says as a contraction came. "Who? The nurse" Robin asked confused. "My ex wife. Why is she not here" Regina said in pain. "Because she abandoned you. Don't bother with her because she's nothing" Robin says rubbing her hand. They took her to the delivery room. As she pushed she shouted "screw you Emma swan!"

End of flashback

Mia has now been in labour for 7 hours. She was finally ready to be taken to the delivery room. She was about to push when Henry fainted from the sight and screams. "For god sake Henry. Quickly some get Regina" Mia says as another contraction came. Regina came into the room and held her hand. "It's ok you can do this" Regina says holding her hand. Mia pushed. She screamed and held onto Regina's hand tight. Emma and Killian were outside with piper and Henry. "Week stomach" Emma teased Henry.

"Shut up. You should have heard how loud she was screaming and all that blood" he says before gagging. Killian and Emma laughed. "It's ok mate. My wife wants to have a baby which is going to be bad" Killian says laughing. Regina opened the door and said "the baby's here" Henry smiled brightly and she opened the door fully. He saw Mia holding a little baby in a blanket. He walked over to her slowly and smiled at Mia. "You have a daughter" Mia says smiling at him. He smiled brightly and she lifted the baby to him.

Emma and Killian came into the room. Regina took piper from Emma and they all looked at Henry. Emma had her arm around Regina's shoulder and kept her close. Henry was looking down at the baby in his arms and said "Katie. Little Katie girl" Regina had tears in her eyes at the sight of her son growing up. He gave the baby back to Mia and sat on the bed. "I like Katie" Mia says looking at him. He kissed her head and put his arm around her. A tear escaped Regina's eye while she had the biggest smile on her face.

Emma kissed her head and said "our son is all grown up" Regina looked at piper and said "you better not grow up this quick" Henry looked at Regina and smiled. She winked and he looked back at Mia. Regina looked up at Emma and kissed her on the lips softly. Mia whispered something to Henry before giving him the baby. He stood up and walked over to his mums. Killian took piper from Regina. Henry gave Katie to Regina and said "meet my daughter" Regina smiled at the baby and said "congratulations daddy"

He smiled and said "thanks... grandma" she smirked at him and said "I told you. I'm not being called grandma. She can call me nan" he laughed and she kissed his head. She gave the baby to Emma. She looked down at the baby and said "she has yours and Henrys eyes" Regina hugged Henry. They then heard beeping from a machine.

They look over and saw Mia had her eyes closed. Doctors rushed in and a nurse took Katie from Emma. Another nurse took everyone outside. "Mum what's going on" Henry says a little worried. Regina took piper and said "I'm not sure"