Neal

Emma parked her car and ran into the hospital. She saw Mary Margret sat worried in the waiting room. She went over and said "mum what's going on? Have they said anything" Mary Margret shook her head her and was shaking a little. "No they won't talk to me" she says standing up. Emma knew her mother wasn't pushing them for answers. She went over to the woman behind the desk and said "get me Neal swan's doctor now. I'm not playing games and I demand to know what's happening"

The woman felt a little scared of Emma since she looked really angry. "Umm... ok" the woman says a little scared. Emma didn't show any emotion except angry as the woman left. A few minutes later she came back with a doctor. Emma went over to him and said "is Neal ok" the doctor looked up at her and said "are you the mother" Emma raised her eyebrows and looked a little taken back. "Don't I honestly look that old to have a 10 year old son? I'm his sister. Is he ok" she says trying to stay calm but she was furious.

The doctor also looked a little scared of Emma. When she was angry she could scare a murderer. "He has to go into surgery because he hit his head really hard on the floor. He has a broken arm and collar bone. He's still in surgery" the doctor says reading of his notes. Tears came to Emma's eyes since she was so worried. She put her hands over her face and pushed them up threw her hair. She looked at him and said "ow my god. Please keep him alive" Mary Margret came back from the toilet. She saw Emma with the doctor.

"Is he ok" she says walking over. "Your the mother right" the doctor asked and Emma glared at him. Mary Margret nodded and said "yeah. Is he ok" he looked at Emma and she glared at him again. "Would you tell her I have to get going" he says and walked away. Emma explained to Mary Margret what's wrong with Neal. David was stuck in traffic and wasn't going to get there for awhile. Emma hugged Mary Margret to try keep her calm. "Emma" they heard a girl say from the door way.

She looked round and saw Regina stood there with Henry. "Gina? What are you doing here" she says confused. Regina came over to her and hugged her. "I wanted to be here for you" she says holding Emma close. Mary Margret knew Regina was Emma's girlfriend but it shocked her since she hasn't seen the mayor like his. They pulled away and Henry said "is Neal alright" Emma shrugged and explained what's wrong. Regina kissed her cheek and hugged her again.

After an hour the doctor came back out. Before he could speak David came running into the room. "Emma? Is he ok"  David says running over to her. Emma looked round and hugged him tight. She rapped her legs around him and berried her head on his shoulder. "I'm really scared" she says holding her tears in. He rubbed her back and said "it's ok" Emma got down and kept herself calm. David looked at Regina and said "of course madam mayor is here" Regina smiled and David looked at the doctor.

"Neal is out of surgery and he's gonna be alright. He's awake and he's asked to see Emma" he says looking at all of them. Emma smiled in relief and said "ow thank god he's ok. Can you take me to see him now" the doctor nodded and took Emma to his room. When she walked in he sat up and smiled. She went over to his bed and said "hey kid. How you doing" he had his arm in a cast on a sling. Luckily he broke the collar bone and arm on the same side. "Alright I guess. My head hurts though" he says making Emma giggle slightly.

"It's gonna kid. You got a concussion. Why did you want me? Dads here now" she asked holding his good hand. He looked a little upset and said "the car that hit me. It was mum. I got out quickly to got out to go over to the park. She wasn't looking and started driving. That's when she hit me and I don't remember anything after that" Emma looked shocked at him. That's why her mum was crying because she knew she'd get in trouble. "Ok Henry I'm gonna talk to her and have you living with me in my new house alright" she says shocked.

He looked confused and said "what about dad? They won't let me live with you if dad is still in the picture" Emma put her hand on his head and stroked it softly. "You can't tell them I told you this but mum and dad are getting a divorce. Dads job won't allow him to be able to look after you so I'm going to get custody of you from mum. Dad said he will come visit" Emma says softly with a soft smile. Henry tried sitting up for a hug but couldn't left himself up. Emma leaned down and hugged him.

They pulled away and Emma said "I'm gonna go get dad to come see you and I'll talk to mum. Also Regina and Henry came to see if your ok. Are they allowed in" Neal's face lit up and nodded. Emma kissed his head softly and left the room. David, Regina and Henry went in but Emma stopped Mary Margret. She wasn't happy and frowned. Mary Margret looked confused at her and said "what's wrong em"

Emma looked angry at her mum and said "I know you hit him and I know about you and dads divorce. Neal is living with me and your not going to stop that. You were on your phone weren't you? Texting and didn't bother looking up to check he's out of the way. That's why your not going to stop me" Mary Margret nodded softly and looked down. Emma was still annoyed. Mary Margret looked at her son in the room and said "I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry" she walked away and left the hospital. She knew she lost this battle.

Emma went back into the room. Neal looked up and Emma smiled. "Your living with me kid" she says smiling. Neal's face lit up and he got really excited. Regina smiled at Emma. She thought this was so nice of her to do for her brother. Emma hugged Neal tight and he said "I love you em" ema smiled and said "I love you two little bro"