Meeting

Emma arrived in storybrooke. She was parked outside her parents house. She went up the stairs and knocked on the door to her parents house. The door flew open and she heard "Emma" it was her 11 year old brother. Emma bent down and hugged him tight. "Hey Neal. How have you been" she says holding him close to her. She hasn't been home for a few years. As she stood up Mary Margret was stood there. She stepped closer and hugged her daughter. "Ow I've missed you Emma" she says smiling.

Emma smiled and said "I missed you two mum. Where's dad" they pulled away and heard "behind you" Emma turned around and saw David. She smiled brightly and jumped up to hug him. She rapped her legs around him and held herself close. He rapped his arms around his daughter like he did when she was small. Since he was always so tall everyone did that to him. He smiled and said "I missed you sweetie" she smiled and jumped down. "I missed you two dad. It's great to see you all again" Emma says looking between them all.

Meanwhile Regina and Henry were on there way home. "I am sorry mum. I shouldn't have walked out" Henry says a little miserable in the car. Regina smiled and said "it's ok. At least you didn't get into a fight and get hurt" he smiled softly and looked down at his phone. Regina pulled up outside there house and they went in. She started cooking and Henry came in. He said "mum get a selfie with me quick" Regina shrugged and got in a picture with him.

Henry then sent the phone and handed it to Regina

Henry then sent the phone and handed it to Regina. "Here's your phone back. Ow I sent that to Emma because we look awesome" he says and quickly walked out. Her eyes went wide and she looked at the phone. She then saw under the picture at the caption it said me and my super amazing son are excited to see you xx. She rolled her eyes but couldn't help smirking. Emma saw it and smiled. She quickly texted Regina.

Emma: you guys look cute xx

Regina: Henry took my phone and sent it. That's why it says super amazing son but I am excited to see you xx

Emma: haha it's ok. He seems just as funny as you. I will be over soon if that's alright or I can come later if you want xx

Regina: that's fine. I'm just cooking now if you'd like to stay for dinner xx

Emma: I'd love to x I'll text you when I'm leaving x

Regina: I look forward to it x

Emma: I have to go for now because my brother is bugging me to play hide and seek with him x

Regina: I'll talk to you soon then xx

Once Regina finished making dinner she put it in the oven. She then headed towards the stairs to go upstairs. She goes to Henrys room and says "hey you alright" before he could answer Regina got a text. It was Emma saying she's on her way and will be there in a minute. Regina didn't have time to change. "I'm good. I'm gonna go ahead and guess Emma just texted you and she's on her way" he says sitting up. Regina looked up with her eyebrows risen. "When did you get so smart" she says with a smile.

He laughed and said "I can't tell if that's an insult or a compliment but I'll take it as a compliment" she laughed and the door knocked. Henry smiled and Regina glared at him. "Your dates here" he says with a smirk. She put her middle finger up and closed the door. She went downstairs and opened her front door. "Hi" Emma says a little awkward. Emma was taken back a little by how beautiful she was in person. Regina bit her lip and looked her up and down. "Umm... hi. Do you want to come in" Regina says trying not to stare.

Emma smiled and walked in. "Henry? Can you come down here please and set the table? Also Emma is here so don't be a pain in the ass" Regina says looking up the stairs. Emma giggled slightly and Regina smiled at her laugh. They looked into each other's eyes with a soft smile. Regina bit her lip at how beautiful the eyes in front of her were. Emma could look into the gorgeous brown eyes for ages. Henry came running down the stairs. Regina and Emma both looked away and Regina looked at Henry. He smirked at Regina before looking at Emma.

"I'm Henry. This must be Emma. She's really pretty" he says walking down the rest of the stairs. Regina looked down. Emma giggled and said "it's nice to meet you Henry. Your a very handsome young man" he smiled and went to the kitchen. "Well that's Henry. I have a feeling tonight I'm not going to shut him up at all. Even when you leave he's not going to shut up" Regina says awkwardly to Emma who laughed at the comment. Emma leaned in and kissed Regina's head softly. "Thank you for inviting me" she says with a smile.

Regina smiled and led her to the kitchen. Henry was setting the table now. "Do you want a drink with dinner Emma" Henry asked going to the cupboard. He grabbed 2 glasses for her and Regina. "Umm yeah water please" Emma says softly. Henry got another glass out. He took a can of coke out and poured it into his glass. He then made two more glasses of water for Regina and Emma. He put them on the table. Regina looked over at Emma and saw Henry behind her mouth the words "she's hot" Regina couldn't help the smile of her face.

Emma noticed and looked round at Henry who quickly walked to the door. "Don't go to your room dinner is nearly ready" she says as Emma looked back at her. "I'm not even going to ask" Emma says with a smile. Once dinner was finished Regina and Emma were in the lounge drinking wine. They were talking and smiling together. They both grew even more feeling for each other.

They both leaned in close so there heads were rested against each other. There noses next to each other. They could feel each other's warm breath on there lips. They then heard the sound of feet running downstairs. Regina quickly moved away with Emma following. Emma stood up and said "I should go back to my parents house" Regina nodded and stood up. Henry picked his head in and sighed disappointed that he didn't see them kissing. He really wanted them together because it would make Regina so happy.

"I'm going to bed so I'll see you in the morning" he says walking into the lounge fully. "It's 7:30" she says surprised. He nodded and said "yeah but I ain't coming back down so I'll say goodnight now" Regina went over and kissed his head. Emma followed and they walked Henry out. He went up the stairs and Regina took her to the door. She opened it and said "I had fun tonight. I'd like to see you again before you go" Emma thought about it and said "I don't know if I can. I have to get home tomorrow early for my night shift but I will try"

Regina smiled and said "I hope so. If not text me ok" Emma nodded with a smile. She cupped Regina's chin and pecked her lips. She walked out of the house and waved. "Bye" she says and got into her car. Regina closed the door and the biggest smile grew on her face. Emma was in the car smiling like an idiot.