Emma

Regina has been sat on the sofa for an hour now growing very restless. Henry and Roni both haven't answered there phones. She rubs her stomach and said "I'm sorry I'm so stressed piper. I truly am" she felt the baby kick. "Do 1 kick if you like he name piper and do 2 kicks if you like the name poppy" she says keeping her hand in the same place. She waited a few seconds before the baby kicked. "Piper it is then" she says with a smile. This helped take Emma of her mind.

Neal came down on the phone. "It's Henry" he says giving her the phone. She sat up and said "hey Henry how's Emma" he looked a little worried and said "she is awake but she's in lots of pain. She has a huge cut on her arm and if they don't sort it now she'll have to have the leg cut of. They can't put her asleep because there scared since she passed out earlier she may not wake up" Regina looked worried. She rubbed her thumb across the stomach and said "have you seen her yet" Henry was sat down next to Roni.

"No. We were stood outside her room but hearing her scream like that I couldn't do it" he says still traumatised at hearing his mum screaming in pain. "Ow Henry I'm sorry I can't be there. Is Roni ok" she asked softly. Henry looked at her and said "yeah Roni is sat next to me. She's fine. Mum I'm scared" "don't be Henry. Mum will be ok and Roni is there with you" she interrupts hearing his worried tone. Henry nodded and said "ok. I'll call you when I hear more" they hung up and Henry rested his head on his aunty's shoulder.

Regina gave the phone to Neal and he said "are they ok" Regina didn't want him to worry. "Emma's going go to be fine. There not coming home yet but she's going to be fine" she says softly. He sat down next to her and she rested back against the sofa. "Can I" he asked looking at the stomach. She nods and lifted her top over the bump. "She's kicking a lot today" Regina says as Neal put a hand on her bump. "It's so cool. How many months" he says looking at the stomach. "4 nearly 5" she says smiling.

Meanwhile Emma was gripping onto the bed with one hand while the other is needles put in her arm to try her everything bad out before the stitch it up. She was screaming as they put a needle in. She hadn't noticed this until they got to the hospital. The doctor were pulling glass out of her arm. No matter how much they numbed her arm it didn't do anything. When they finally cleared the cut the doctor said "ok Emma the worst part is over. We are going to stitch it and I'm sorry it will be painful but not as painful"

Emma took a deep breath and held the nurses hand. She squeezed it as they started. They had her arm held down because she keeps moving when it goes in. When they finished Emma had tears down her face and was still in pain. She took a few deep breaths and said "is it over" the doctor nodded and Emma sighed in relief. One of them left and got Henry and Roni. Henry walked over to her and said "are you alright" Emma wiped her tears and said "horrible but I'll live" he smiled and called Regina. He put her on loud speaker and said "hey mum"

He put the phone near to Emma and Regina said "Henry is she ok" Emma smiled and said "better than before" Regina smiled and sighed in relief. "Ow thank god. Baby when you coming home" she says quickly. "Soon. I'll be leaving her in a minute or so and then I'll be home I promise" Emma says with a smile. Regina looked at Neal and nodded. He smiled and said "she's ok" Regina smiled and said "ok I'll let you get ready to come home" she hung up and Emma sat up. They rapped her arm in a bandage.

Emma tired fixing her hair but it hurt her arm. Roni came over and said "let me" she lifted Emma's hair up and tied it into a bun. She smiled and said "thanks" Roni smiled back and winked. Emma put her good arm around Henrys shoulder and they all walked out. Roni wasn't allowed to drive yet since her head and Emma wasn't because of her arm so Henry drove. When they got home Regina heard the key go into the door. She stood up and they all walked in. Regina rapped her arms around Emma and held her close.

"Ow thank god your ok" Regina says with a sound of relief. Emma pulled away and Regina crashed her lips into her wife's. She instantly deepened it. Roni and Henry sat on the sofa. Regina pulled away and put her head on Emma's. "You scared the hell out of me" she says before pecking her lips again. They sat down and held each other close. Later that night Regina was asleep in her bed. Henry and Neal were in there rooms. Emma and Roni were in the kitchen talking and drinking.

"This is natures painkiller" Emma says holding her vodka and lemonade in the air. Roni laughed and said "yep. I can't feel the pain in my head" they laughed and Emma put her drink down. She looked at her phone for a second to see if anyone had texted. She looked back and Roni said "who am I" she had a jumper up her top. "Regina!" Emma shouts excited. Emma then kissed her thinking it was actually Regina.

Roni was so drunk she didn't notice she's kissing her twin sisters wife. Roni wasn't even gay or bisexual. She was straight. Emma deepened the kiss and held her face in her hands. Regina came down for a glass of water. She was stood in the doorway looking at them shocked. Tears came to her eyes and she went back upstairs.