Surprise

It's been a week. Regina and Emma have been texting and face timing all week. Henry loves that his mum is in a relationship but he hates that Emma lives so far away. Emma has to speak to her mum about Neal living with her. Emma knew she was going to say no because when she tried to leave home it was hell for her. She took a deep breath and picked up the phone. She clicked her mums number and waited for her to answer the phone.

"Hey em. What's up" she says with a smile. Emma smiled awkwardly and said "hey mum. I was wondering if it would be cool for Neal to come live with me for a bit" Mary Margret's eyes widened and she looked shocked. "What? In Boston? Your joking right" she says half shocked half annoyed. Emma swallowed hard but before she answered she got an idea. "No mum of course not. I'm gonna be moving down to storybrooke so I'm closer to you guys and my girlfriend" she says with a smile at her idea.

Mary Margret still didn't look impressed. "Well he's not living with you because your not able to take care of children. I'm frilled your moving back though" she says now smiling at the idea of her moving here. Emma sighed and said "yeah me two. I have to go but I'll be moving down soon" they said goodbye and she hung up. She didn't want to tell Regina yet that she's moving to storybrooke. She went online and brought a small apartment in storybrooke before selling her apartment here.

She was allowed to have the place next week. Regina knew Emma was coming down next week since it was half term for Neal and she promised him she'd come see him. Emma started packing her things ready.

The following week came. It was Monday and Emma was driving down to storybrooke when Regina called her. "Hey baby girl" Emma says smiling as she answered the phone. She had Bluetooth in her car so she could talk and drive. "Hey babe. What time you coming down because I want to take you on a date tonight" Regina says with a smile. She was in her lounge since today was her day of. Emma smiled and said "I'd love that. I'm driving down now and nearly there. I'm gonna be at yours once I've seen Neal quick"

Regina smiled brightly and said "I can't wait. I've missed you" Henry came into the room. She smiled and waved at him. "I can't wait to babe. I'll see you soon alright" Emma says and Regina smiled. "Ok bye" she says before hanging up. Emma arrived in Storybrooke and went to her parents house. As she got out her car she felt a small child hug her. "Hey Neal. Where did you come from" Emma says smiling and looking down at him.

He pulled away and said "I was waiting for you to get here. Mum told me I can't live with you but your living here" he was so excited she's back and living there. Emma smiled and said "do you wanna come meet my girlfriend who lives here? She's really pretty and you'll like her" he nodded while smiling brightly. "I have to tell mum first" he says but Emma interrupted "I'll just text her. If we go up it will take forever" this made him giggle and he got in the car. Emma quickly texted her mum she had Neal.

Emma then drove to Regina's house. When they pulled up outside Neal asked "why are we at mayor mills house" Emma smiled and got out of the car. Neal followed and Emma said "because Neal she's my girlfriend" he looked shocked at her. "Wow. She is really pretty" he says half shocked half smiling. Emma giggled and walked toward the door while holding Neal's hand. She knocked on the door and Regina quickly opened it. "Emma" she says with relief in her voice. Emma smiled and hugged her.

They held each other tight. "I missed you so much" Regina says holding her close. Emma smiled and said "I missed you more baby. I want you to meet my brother Neal" Emma pulled away and looked at Neal. Regina smiled as she looked down at him. "Hi Neal" she says with a smile. He smiled back at her and said "hey madam mayor" Regina giggled and said "call me Regina. Do you guys wanna come in" Emma stepped in and Neal followed. They went to the lounge and saw Henry sat there.

"Yo Emma" he says lifting his hand up in the shape of a fist to her. She fist pumped him and said "yo kid. This is Neal my brother" Henry smiled at Neal who waved at him. "Neal do you wanna sit down and talk to Henry while I tell Regina something in the kitchen" Emma says holding out for Regina's hands. Neal nodded and sat down next to Henry. They started talking as Regina and Emma left the room. They went to the kitchen. Regina turned Emma around and pulled her into a kiss.

Regina completely took control of the kiss and held herself close. Emma had her hands on her hips and kept her close. When they finally pulled away Regina said "I've really missed you" she bit her lip as Emma said "I missed you more" Regina smirked and kissed her again. As she pulled away she bit down on Emma's bottom lip and toughed gently. She bit her lip and looked into Emma's eyes. "I have something to tell you" Emma says moving back a little.

Regina smiled and Emma said "so since I want to be closer to Neal and you I'm moving here" Regina smiled brightly and put her hands over her mouth. "Ow my god" she says smiling brightly. Emma smiled knowing Regina was happy with this. The excited brunettes jumped up and rapped her legs around Emma. She started kissing her all over her face. Emma laughed and kissed her lips softly. "I can't believe your going to be here in storybrooke. I'm taking you out every night I can" she says so excited. Emma giggled and kissed her.

She smiled and said "I'm going to be the one taking you out on dates. Your my girl and I want to treat you for as long as your in my life" Regina blushed and smiled. Regina hugged her while still keeping herself up around Emma's waist. "Mum" Henry says walking towards the kitchen. Regina pulled away but didn't jump down. "Hey sweetie" she says as he walked in. He looked a bit confused at them. Regina quickly jumped down and looked at Henry. Emma put her arms around Regina from behind.

"I'm going to my friends house tonight so you two can be alone" he says and smirked at his mum. Regina laughed and said "ok henry. Who's house" he smiled and said "Ron's. I hope you to have fun tonight" he then walked out. Regina smiled at Emma who was just admiring every part of her. Regina turned around in her arms and said "well after dinner you'll have to come here with me and we'll do something I've been waiting to do" Emma smirked and pecked her lips.

"These glasses are hot on you. Better put them on tonight" Emma says as Regina bit her lip and blushed. Emma kissed her again and held herself close. When they pulled away Regina said "I think I'm starting to fall for you already. Is that crazy" Emma shook her head and said "no I'm the same. Shall we go in the lounge" Regina nodded and pecked her lips.

"Come on then. I wanna get to know Neal" she says holding Emma's hand. They both smiled and walked into the lounge. Emma had no idea how she managed to get the hot mayor but she loved it. Regina had very picky taste and Emma ticked every box on her list. Once Emma left to take Neal home Regina was in the kitchen with Henry. "So do you like Emma" she asked as she looked over her shoulder.

Henry sat at the table and looked over at his mum. "Yeah she's really nice and she makes you smile which is what matters" he says with a soft smile that Regina returned.