Chapter 3

(Y/N)'S POV

*TIME SKIP*

After about a few hours of shopping and fooling around in the mall. We are sitting in the food court eating and talking.

"I am so excited for PAX. Which is only in like 7 days!" Sam exclaims.

"Yeah same and you will be able to see my brother who you are obsessed with."

"Oh yeah. You totally can't tell that I am a fangirl." Sam says pointing to her hat. We both break out laughing. Some people start staring at us. But for once in my life, I don't care about what other people think. I am just enjoying this moment with my friend. After about a couple of minutes of laughing, we stop and my eyes are almost watering.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. Jack is sending the tickets to my apartment."

"Okay. Well, what are we going to do the day of PAX."

"Oh, I don't know I will talk to Jack about that. I think he will just pick us up or I will drive."

"Okay let me know."

"Yeah, I should probably be getting home, because I have to finish my animation for tomorrow."

"Okay, when we are finished eating we can leave."

We finish eating and we walk back to the car. We get lost a few times walking back to the car. But eventually, we find it and drive back to my apartment.

"Bye (Y/N)," Sam shouts from her car when I am walking to my apartment building.

 I yell back "Bye Sam." I walk to the elevator because I am too tired to walk up the stairs. Even though they always say"oh walk up stairs it's good for your health." Well, I don't fucking care about that right now.

When I get to my apartment I unlock my door and lock it. I put my keys away and all the stuff I bought away. I go to my desk and get out all the stuff I need to animate. After about an hour I finished the animating part of it. Now I need to put a voice over with it.

 I go to my closet which is my "recording studio". I already wrote my script, so I start reading it off making sure the audio is good. After about 3 hours of recording, I have finally finished.

I throw my arms in the air and shout " Yes I am finally done!" I am shocked I haven't gotten any noise complaints from any of my neighbors. Especially because yesterday I screamed at like 1 in the morning. I get out of my closet and stretch out my back and legs. I go check my phone to see what time it is and it is 5:43 pm. I decide that I am going to text Jack and ask about the plans for PAX.

"Hey, Jackaboy! What r we going to do for PAX?"

I sit there for about 5 minutes waiting for a response. Then I hear my phone buzz. I check it and see that Jack has texted my back.

"Hey (Y/N)! Well, I am flying in from Ireland tomorrow. So do u think you can pick me up from the airport at like 7:30 am tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah for sure bro! You will just have to tell what gate you will be at."

"Okay, I'll check."

I sit there in silence thinking about what time I have to get up tomorrow. Okay so Jack's says that I need to be there at like 7:30, so I will wake up at 6:00. Cuz the airport is only like 20 minutes away. Yeah, that will work. I should probably pick out my outfit tonight. My thought process is interrupted by my phone buzzing.

"I am gate 13."

"Ok cool beans. Then I guess for PAX I will drive."

"Yeah. Unless you want me to get a rental car."