Chapter 29

*TIME SKIP* 3 YEARS LATER @ PAX IN CHICAGO AGAIN

(Y/N)'S POV

I ease my eyes open to the sunlight beaming through our hotel room windows. My vision is still blurry, I glance at the clock. I can make out some numbers and it is 8:37 am. I sit up in bed rubbing my eyes, to fully wake myself up. I look to my left and Mark isn't beside me anymore.

Where could've he gone? Eh, he's probably getting breakfast for something. He always was a morning person. Gets up right away every morning and does something productive. While I sleep in and slowly move out of bed.

I move the covers off of me and walk to the bathroom. I do my business and walk back into the main part of our hotel room. I go over to my suitcase, which is laying open on the floor. I pick out my last pair of clean clothes for our last day of PAX. I return to the bathroom to get ready. Whilst doing my makeup I hear the main door open to our hotel room.

Mark must be back.

I open the door to the bathroom since I have finished getting dressed. I see Mark walk past the door, not noticing that it has opened. I caught a glimpse of him holding some sort of tray. He retraces his steps back to the bathroom door and looks in.

"Ah, there you are (Y/N)," Mark states, throwing his arms in the air gesturing towards me.

"Yep just getting ready for our last day at PAX."

"You look amazing as always (Y/N)." Heat rushes to my face. Even after 3 1/2 years of being together. I still blush at his compliments. Marks' phone starts to vibrate. He looks down to see who it is.

"Sorry (Y/N). I gotta take this." He walks into the other room. I just continue to work on my makeup, making sure I look fabulous.

MARK'S POV

"Hello, Mr. McLoughlin."

"Hello, Mark. I've thought about your request to marry my daughter and yes I give you my blessing to ask her."

"That's great! Thank you so much!"

"Does she know anything about this?" Mr. McLoughlin questions.

"No, she just thinks it is going to be a normal day at PAX," I answer.

"That's wonderful. She will definitely say yes. From the way she's talked about you to me and my wife, she loves you very much. You're a great man Mr. Fishbach. I will gladly welcome you into the family."

"Thank you so much. I love (Y/N) so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Well, I need to go, or (Y/N) might be suspicious."

"Okay, good luck. Bye."

"Bye."

My heart leaps from my chest. This is it this is going to be the day that I ask (Y/N) to marry me. I can't believe it. I go straight to my text app on my phone. I open the group chat with me, Wade, Bob, and Jack.

Me: "Guys I got big news"

Wade: "What?"

Bob: "yeah what is it?"

Jack: "I'm interested"

Me: "I'm going to propose to (Y/N) at our panel today!"

Bob: "Wow! That's great bro!"

Jack: "Aww my baby sister is gonna get married"

Wade: "Well how ya gonna do it?"

(Y/N)'S POV