Chapter 4

(Y/N)'S POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I don't remember why I set an alarm, so I go on my phone. Then it hit me. I NEED TO GO PICK UP JACK! I immediately jump out of bed. I check the time and it is 6:05 am. Well, I just overreacted about the amount of time that I have.

I get out of bed and walk to my kitchen. I am lazy today, so I just make some cereal. When I have finished making my cereal I walk to my couch to eat and watch TV. Oh, god, morning television is the worst. I decided to just connect my phone to the TV and watch some Netflix, then to watch some boring talk show.

Once I finish my cereal, I walk to my room to get dressed. I grab the outfit that I picked out the previous day and put it on. I check the time and it is 6:25. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and brush my hair. I also do my makeup, I just go for a natural look. Once I am ready for the day I check the time one last time and it is 6:43. I decide to leave to pick up Jack.

I get my purse and car keys. I leave my apartment and lock my door. I arrive at the airport at 7:03. I walk into the airport and find gate 13. I sit there playing on my phone until I see the plane land out of the corner of my eye. I stand to make sure that Jack can see me.

After about 5 minutes I start to see people coming out of the gate. Then I see the green hair of Jack. I think about screaming out his name, but then I think I would sound like a fangirl. So I just decide to wave my arms like crazy. I can tell he saw me so I stop. Then he starts running towards me.

Why is he running towards me? It's not like he is being chased by anyone. Once he starts getting closer to me he slows down. Right, when is like right next to me he hugs me and I hug back.

"Hi, Jackaboy. You're excited to see me."

JACK'S POV
I walk off the plane happy to finally be on the ground. I almost feel like bending down to kiss the ground. I decided not to. I make it out of the gate and I start looking around to try to find (Y/N).

Then I see her in her S.T.A.R. LABS sweatshirt. I start running to her. I am just so happy to see another person that I know. Because there was this one fangirl on the plane who would not stop talking, but I couldn't hear her half the time because of the jets. 

Don't get me wrong she was a nice person. Once I start getting closer to her I start to slow down. Then when I finally reach her I hug her and I smile that I am able to see my sister again.

(Y/N)'S POV
"Yeah. I am glad to be off that plane." Jack responds by ending the hug.

"Well do u want to go get your luggage?"

"Oh yeah, that would be important."

We walk over to where his luggage was going to be coming out of. We wait there for about 10 minutes waiting to see his suitcase. Then after about 10-15 minutes of looking, we found it.

"Yes finally!" Jack says in excitement.

"Yeah, that took forever."

"Here let's go to the parking garage where I parked."

"Okay."

We walk to the garage and find my car. We both get in the car and drive back to my place. While driving there I notice that Jack has fallen asleep. Aww. He looks so cute when he sleeps. Just like he used to when he was a kid.

Once we get to my place I shake Jack to wake him up. Because I can't carry him inside. I mean what do you want from me I animate for a living.

"Uh what?! I'm up!" Jack says when he wakes up suddenly.

"It's okay. We are here."

"Oh okay. Did I fall asleep on the ride here?"