Chapter 11

(Y/N)'S POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the light and getting rid of my sleepiness. I look and my phone and flinch from the bright light. Once my eyes adjust, I notice that Sam texted me last night after I fell asleep.  I open my phone and see what she has texted me about.

"Hey (Y/N)! I heard from a little birdie that Mark is staying over at your place."

I think about all the things Sam is thinking about us too, and I shiver at the thought of some of it. I finally respond after thinking a little bit.

"Yeah he is staying over here and nothing is going to happen. He just needed a place to stay until he went to Ohio to see his family."

I sent it and wait a few minutes for her to respond. Then my phone buzzes, notifying me that she texted back.

"Oh ok."

"Well, I gtg. My stomach is making the rumblies, that only hands can satisfy. lol" (Haha reference)

I finish up texting Sam and I put my phone away. I get up and walk to my door. I open the door and see Mark curled up in a blanket watching TV. His bright red hair is ruffled up. Oh god. He is so cute. He doesn't notice me right away.

"Uh hi, Mark," I exclaim announcing my presence. He jumps from the sudden other human in the room. My voice still sounds sleepy. 

He turns around and responds "Hi (Y/N)." He pats the spot next to him as if for me to sit there. I walk over and sit down. 

"How did you sleep?" I ask. Then I notice the bags under his eyes. They make him look like he dosesn't sleep at all.

 He responds with "Eh. I'm just not used to sleeping without Chica." I turn my head confused. Wait does he have a girlfriend. Then why would the fans ask that question a few days ago? 

He notices that I am confused. "Oh sorry. Chica is my dog." He explains.

 " Ohhhh. That makes more sense. Yeah, the only pet I ever had was a fish." I comment.

We sit there in silence for a little bit. I like this. I can see out of the corner of the eye that at times Mark glances at me.

 I break the quiet by asking "You hungry?" I look at Mark and he nods in agreement. I get up and walk over to the kitchen. 

"Hey, Mark," I say. 

"Yeah." He responds.

 " Are you allergic to anything, so I know what to make." I inquire.

 "No. Anything is fine." He explains. I nod and start to make pancakes.

I finish making the pancakes and put them on plates for both of us. "Breakfast is done," I announce to Mark.

 "Okay." He responds getting up and walking over. He is only wearing shorts and a tank top. His clothes allow you to see all of his muscles. My cheeks start to heat up at the sight.  

Man, this guy is ripped. I can see why he has so many fangirls. And I mean he is only a year older than me, and he looks like that. I will never look that good. I stop fantasizing and start eating as Mark does the same. We finish eating and I clean up.

"Oh, thanks again for letting me stay with you." Mark comments.

 "Yeah, no problem. Now I am used to having someone in my apartment. But, you are a much better house guest than Jack. He is so loud." I explain.

 He giggles a little at my comment. "Yeah, I have just gotten used to Jack being that loud. You should see how loud he is when he records a video." Mark explains.