#13

Draco's P.O.V (1st person)

I waited nervously in the back of the library, my fingers drummed against the table in a steady beat calming my nerves. We were actually going to see each other in real life, like one-on-one, compared to how we used to be, fighting 24/7. Hopefully, we can manage to be civil without the mask the phone screen provided, we would see each other's faces as we talked, it would be harder to hide our true emotions, although I have had a mask on my face since the age of 6.

It's the same desk I fell asleep on a little while ago, I decided not to sit on the same chair as it made me remember the dream I'd had. 

I watched as the sky grew darker, I had gotten here half an hour early due to my inability to concentrate on anything, not even potions, and I do actually like potions despite how it was a constant reminder that my godfather is dead.

The library door creaked open, and I knew it was Harry, he was here, we could talk face to face, and maybe we wouldn't clash like we had for the entirety or our previous schooling years.

a/n
I'm sorry i didn't update for a bit, and in truth, this is just kinda cruel cos this is barely an update, but i was on holiday over Easter and sadly nobody told me which POV i should do, so next chapter I will probably do a mix of both. 

xxx

vote