#38

A/N if you guys hadn't noticed yet, i suck at writing about conflict. so imma be a meanie and practically skip doing the rest of the fighting scene :D aren't I such a nice human being :D

Lavendar Brown's POV - 1st person (this is not exactly a 'canon' feature in this someone just wanted her to die so...) - also this will not be uploaded to my AO3 version of this

Where's my Won Won? I want my Won Won.

Oh, there he is. how dare he be with that wretched girl, Hermi--- whatever her name is. he is mine. he belongs to me. I must follow them.

I follow them and find them eventually fighting against some rubbish death eaters. my Won Won is in danger! I must save him!

I run forward in front of him intending to protect him but he seems to be protecting Blaise and Draco. I get distracted by what that may mean and suddenly I see a blinding flash of green light that flashes across my vision and suddenly I'm dead. Wow, that's so dramatic. :')

Group Pov

The fighting only lasted a few more minutes after the reinforcements arrived on the scene. One by one people fell to the ground, most, if not all, were only unconscious. By the end, the students were panting and exhausted by their efforts. Harry immediately ran to Draco's side who was still passed out next to an also unconscious Blaise who Ron was already kneeling over in concern.

Harry cast a levitation spell on Draco's unconscious body, intending to take him up to the infirmary once he was sure everyone else could deal with the rest of the mess. Everyone seemed to be injured in some way, Pansy was limping with Hermione helping her walk despite the large gash across her cheek. Neville was barely standing up with blood all over him, it was unclear where the blood stemmed from though.

Luna and Ginny were hugging each other both in relief that the fighting was over and using each other to prevent themselves from collapsing onto the ground and passing out from exhaustion.

Blaise was lying as one of the unconscious bodies while a barely conscious Ron was now looking for his pulse. He relaxed and passed out from exhaustion once he located it through his panicked brain.

- I think I write better at 11pm at night...?

Please VOTE and COMMENT if you're enjoying the torture I'm putting you through while you wait for my inconsistent updates :) (PS the first part was not written at 11pm)
Or you can vote and comment if you enjoy the story, either or :')