#28

Harry's POV (1st person)

I follow Pansy down the stairs and through the schools front door.

"I think Blaise was under the imperious curse," Pansy says as a short explanation to me. "the person who put him under the imperious curse is not likely in the castle so we're going to the forbidden forest as that is most likely where they are," her reasoning could rival Hermione, they would make great friends... or a couple?  hmmm... it's weird not think of Ron and Hermione as together but I guess they really needed the breakup.

"Come on, we don't know what they want with him," she pulls me down the front steps, her grip on my arm tightening to ensure I don't fall.

"It is probably escaped death eaters, they probably want him because he betrayed them and also didn't get a sentence in Azkaban and instead was basically under house arrest during the summer and he was allowed back in Hogwarts but only with a wand with restrictive spells on it, maybe it's because I spoke for him at his trial..." I ramble on...

"It's probably a mix of those reasons," Pansy says shushing me, then pointing to the ground beneath us, Draco's wand, or what I can assume is Draco's wand is lying innocently on the ground and there's some disturbed dirt around the area, evidence of a struggle.

Pansy leans down and picks up his wand and stuffs it into her pocket, before taking out her own wand and writing a message with a flame-tipped wand on a tree nearby. she must have used non-verbal magic.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Well, the others are surely going to worry and probably go searching for us, Draco and Blaise," I hum in conformation thinking it over.

"Done, we'd better get moving."

Oof, an update, it is so stressful at school rn, so many assignments, argh.

Vote and comment?