#20

A/N (spoiler-sorta) the ships in this book are, Drarry, Pansmione, Linny, Blairon and Neville/Theodore(theville?) they will work out probs so... 

Draco's POV

I got back to the eighth year dorm late and found Blaise in my room, there hadn't been anyone else up when I'd arrived in the common room, the time being 1 am. Blaise was on my bed, just laying there looking up at the ceiling, his face was blank but I could tell he was hurting by the way his fists were slightly clenched, and his gaze was fixed solidly on the roof.

"what happened," I knew I probably wasn't much better, I knew Harry hadn't meant to make me think of the reasons as to why I wasn't able to cast a Patronus, the simple explanation was obvious, I had never had a happy enough memory, however, there was more to it.

"I know I should have told you... me and umm.. a guy have been dating for a month, and well, he had a girlfriend, he kept assuring me..." he paused, his eyes looked away sadly before he continued.

 "he assured me that he would break up with her soon, when he found the right time, but he never did and well, today, well I guess yesterday now," he said his eyes straying to the antique clock I kept on the wall, "she broke up with him, and he got furious about it in the common room, and even told his best friend to side with him so that they could get back together, I left after that, I only got back here a halfhour before you, I guess your room is just better than mine for when you want to wallow. anyway..." Blaise sat up on my bed and examined me, "why do you look so, so sallow,"

"ahh, right," I had known he was getting to this question, "I told you about, the Patronus thing last summer yeah? you know there an assignment on is in DADA on it, I met up with, that person, in the library and he offered to help, it brought a rush of memories back and well, I ran, cowardly I know, and I feel bad now but I don't know how to fix that sort of thing, I'm not good at apologizing."

"I've never heard of a Malfoy who was good at apologizing, why would you be the first," I smiled half-heartedly and went to have a shower, leaving Blaise sprawled comfortably on the bed.

A/N if you're on your phone it's not too bad but when you're on a desktop this chapter is short af, oh well it's sorta a filler cos I haven't updated so... yw? 

vote comment and follow me? (who like ever shares on this anyway?)