#45

and here it it guys 'n' girls (and other) an update by yours truly (tbh i just need to try and finish this story so i can stop torturing you guys and myself)
*This is the last chapter so I made it extra long for you guys. I hope all the fluff satisfies you all.

DramaQueen|: Draco's heading your way, good luck ;)

Bendyman|: shit, maybe this is a bad idea

DramaQueen|: even if you mess up stupidly Draco wouldn't care

Bendyman|: that didn't make me feel any better, in fact I probably feel worse.

Harry's POV

The homemade heart-shaped chocolates were clutched in left my hand and a basket filled with picnic snacks, plus a few other supplies were in my right hand.
This better go well, I hope.

The sun is close to setting when I finally have everything set up, Pansy told me a few minutes ago that Draco was heading down and my stomach exploded into even more nervous butterflies. Except these butterflies were more like wasps that make my insides burn.

The picnic is set up around the middle of the pitch, which means I'm standing here awkwardly waiting. I can't sit down because that would be rude, I think, so instead, I'm just standing here.

There are way too many emotions running through me, panic, excitement, nervousness, impatience and probably more.

Something alerts me to Draco's arrival, maybe it's a sound or just that I'm so aware of his presence. I wasn't looking at the entrance cos when I tried that I felt really uncomfortable and even more impatient.

I watch Draco approach, he has a nervous smile on his face that is probably mirroring my own expression. Draco's carrying his broom and I'm glad he brought his, mine is lying to one side of the picnic blanket. 

I want to fly with Draco when we're not trying to through insults and hurt one another, I want to experience the high I get from flying with Draco. I get this feeling that if we fly together as we are now, I'll feel as light as a cloud and as free as the wind. That sounds sappy but it's how I feel.

Draco's has a small nervous smile on his face as he walks closer, the distance between us decreasing too fast, I don't know what I'm doing.

"Hi, Harry,"

"Hi," my voice is scratchy as though I haven't used it in weeks and I cough to get rid of it, then smile awkwardly up at Draco. He's a few inches taller than me and I suddenly envisage us kissing and me leaning up on my tiptoes to capture his lips. I blush heavily and beckon Draco to sit down on the picnic blanket with me.

"I brought some food that I made with the school's house elves, I hope you like it," I smile at Draco. I made some of his favourites, homemade chocolate is actually kinda hard to make but Draco loves sweets so I had to give it a try, I brought some regular sandwiches too cos I didn't want to just bring sweets.

"I brought you a green apple just because I remember you eating them all the time," I chuckle and hold out a green apple I brought just for fun.

"You noticed that?" Draco looks rather astonished.

"Well, I mean, I was watching you all the time whenever you were around me. And I did spend a whole year following you around, heh," I say awkwardly.

Draco smiles and bites into the green apple with a satisfying crunch and chews before swallowing. "It's a pretty good apple."

We eat and chat for around half an hour before I realise my left leg has pins and needles.

"Shit," I say trying to stand with that horrible feeling twisting through my leg.