#21

Draco's POV

I need to find Harry and fix things with him, I could text him but I left the device thing that I still haven't named (hehe) yet back on my bedside table and I'm nowhere near there, I have potions soon though so I should see him there.

But I have Transfiguration first, the new teacher is really prejudiced against me because of my ex-deatheater status, she takes off unnecessary marks in everything and usually I get 90% or higher on tests, now I'm struggling to get over 60%. Her name is Professor Palkin and she is evil, she treats Gryffindors like celebrities, I guess this is how Harry felt when Severus (Professor Snape) taught potions, except Harry also kinda sucked at potions, still does.

After both of the classes I have yet to see Harry, why did he skip class, where is he? I start to wander around thinking of possible places Harry could be and why he skipped class. I end up by the front doors, I open them and feel the warm breeze against my face.

I see Hermione sitting by the tree next to the lake and head toward her, nervously wondering whether she hates me or not. I notice the almost predatory stares I get from the students around me, after all, it's a nice day, most people are outside. Hermione is the only one who is actually studying the rest are chatting with friends or playing games.

I walk up behind her and tap her shoulder lightly, "Have you seen Harry?" she looks up startled from her studying of what looks to be a herbology theory textbook.

"No, I haven't, why?" she answered, her startled expression fading quickly to be replaced with a smirk.

"Well, I need to t-talk to him..." I trail off and try to keep my expression in check.

"I think he went for a walk around the school, but I haven't seen him in classes for the last two lessons,"

"Can you, ah, help me find him?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure," she shuts the book somehow sliding a bookmark in without me noticing and squishes it into her book-crammed bag. 

We head to the Quidditch pitch first because we're already outside, after twenty minutes we conclude he isn't there, so we head to the owlery and he isn't there either.

"When was the last time you saw him?" I ask, I'm getting a little worried now, where is he?

"Sometime this morning, around eight I think," 

"Can you message him, my device thing is back at my dorm,"

______________

HermioneG|: Harry? where are you?

unread

______________

He doesn't reply to Hermione's text. It's been ten hours and I'm still wandering around the castle, Hermione wasn't as worried and she says he's done this before but I'm starting to feel sick with worry.

A/N VOTE and COMMENT and FAN cos I suck at writing.