#22

Harry's POV

I walked around the castle during break, I didn't feel like talking to anyone and luckily it was a nice day outside so all my 'fans' aren't running into me. I try distracting myself by naming all my favourite Quidditch stars but it doesn't take long for my mind to stray and land on Draco again.

I'm in the seventh-floor corridor, I haven't been back here since the war, I wonder how the ROR is doing after the fiendfire incident. I walk past it three times just thinking not really sure what, if anything, I'll find behind the door.

The ornate door appears from the stone wall. I stand staring at it then push it open, my eyes widen.

I'm in the house I used to have in Godric's hollow with my parents when they were alive, I stare around the room not know what I want to do. I move around the room, examining the furniture the design, everything. After a while, I lay on the couch and close my eyes, thinking of my parents and how I know they want me to be happy, happy and alive. Draco makes me happy...

I close my eyes and the next thing I know is someones shaking me.

"Harry! the whole school was looking for you!" I sit up groggily and press my hand to my forehead tiredly.

I open my eyes and look at Hermione, "huh?"

"Oh come on Harry," she pulls me up off the couch, "You should've seen Draco's face, oh don't look at me like that, I saw you guys in the Library, but only briefly when you'd just sat down with him actually," I stare at her, my mouth slightly open in shock.

"You need to find him, he was turning a ghostly grey the last time I saw him." She says then twirls her wand and sends her potronus to McGonagall, saying that she found me.

"Where do you think he is?"

"Why would I know?" she says and she drags me out of the room.

A/N thanks for the 1.5k read guys, don't forget to VOTE and FAN in the comments below... idk