#44

Harry's POV ~ back in time somewhat

I'm not particularly adept in being romantic, so I enlisted the help of Ginny and Luna. Both of whom were rather happy to help. Though, I haven't actually asked him yet. . .

"Should you get him flowers? Hmm... nah, I think Draco has hay fever... What about chocolate? Chocolate is always a good idea." 

"Candlelight? That's too cheesy," 

"Or is it?" 

The couple completely left Harry out of the conversation. He was left walking awkwardly next to them and sometimes a few metres behind them, in a corridor that they'd wandered down for no apparent reason. Harry guessed that the three of them were doing that thing where they all follow one another where, in actual fact, none of them had a destination in mind. Luckily, classes for them had already ended, meaning none of them had to rush off anywhere.

"Ahh, where are we going?" I asked, not particularly bothered as to what the answer is going to be, although I did want to be doing something more productive for my date... They didn't hear me and continued with their conversation. I zone out and just go with it. I'll be fine right? Everything will turn out great... (I hope)

"Hey, Harry? Do you know how to cook?" Luna asks curiously.

"Huh?" I say confusedly.

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Ahh yeah? I guess... why?" I answer and watch as they turn to each other with mischievous grins on their faces.

I was originally going to write the details of what they were going to do on the date in this chapter but I decided I wanted you, aka the readers to experience the surprise with Draco...

 Anyway, my birthday was earlier this month, it was kinda shitty and I've been stressed cos my school term just ended (legit today) and we had assignments so I haven't done much in the way of writing but here's something.

as always ~

Please VOTE and COMMENT your appreciation :)