#33

Harry's POV

We stand behind a tree, trying to see a way to help Draco. We found them a few minutes ago, or more accurately, Pansy found them. I feel a few hot tears roll down my cheek as he gets hit by these horrible men. 

Blaise stands a few metres from the mess. His eyes blank, focusing on nothing. Pansy is trying desperately to figure out a way to get to Blaise and Draco without any of us being killed. 

There are three men that I can see. One is further away from the other two, standing guard or something but there may be others that we can't see at all and it's already three on two. Blaise doesn't have his wand and neither does Draco, not that Blaise would be much help since Pansy figured out he was under the imperious curse a few minutes earlier just after we got here.

"This isn't enough punishment for your sins... how about... we make your "friend"  be the one hurting you," the one kicking Draco in the stomach says. 

The guy whos slowly slicing Draco's back with his wand laughs gleefully, obviously, both of them are crazy for revenge.

"Blaise? Honey? why don't you hurt your so-called friend?" the guy says.

Blaise takes a step forward. His eyes now focused on Draco. He stumbles, and his expression changes to confusion before flashing back to determination. He takes another step and again almost trips.

"He's fighting the imperious curse," I whisper.

"No shit Sherlock," Pansy says not letting her gaze move from being focused on Blaise, "If he breaks free use it as a distraction to try and attack, ok?"

"Agreed," I say, clutching my wand in hand. My body shakes in trepidation.

Blaise's eyes widen and he takes a few steps back then he looks at his hands and an expression of horror comes over him.

"He broke free! Get him!" one of the Death Eater's shout, I have no clue which, I'm too stressed out

"Now!" Pansy shouts. 

"Stupify!" I yell and point at the closest Death Eater.

The man jumps to the side and sends his own jynx back at me. In the back of my mind I register Pansy attacking one of the other death eaters and Blaise trying to move Draco away from the melee.

"Protago!"

"Expelliarmus!"

"Avada Kedavra!" 

----------------

I might add a new chapter sooner rather than later...

hope you guys enjoyed this new cliffhanger, 

I am really nice aren't I? :DDDDD

anyways, remember to VOTE and COMMENT if you are enjoying my story!! 

~Lani