#17

A/N because I am a really nice person I'm updating... because there were quite a few people voting and a few people commented... :D

also I have a question, 1st or 3rd person..? the first time I didn't do text orientated I think I did 3rd... I am more used to 1st person writing tho.

Draco's POV (3rd person)

Draco didn't go to his dorms, he went up the Astronomy tower, the stars had always helped him calm down, to bad it was still an hour till he could see them. He sat on the floor, looking up at the sky, slightly shivering from the cold air of the autumn afternoon.

He stared out to the Forbidden Forest, he could see thestrals flying above the tries, and...

Luna? he saw Luna riding a thestral, he hadn't talked to her in a while, so he decided to go see her. He cast a cushioning char on the ground and jumped, it was rather exhilarating to fall 100 metres or so. This method was easier than taking 5 hours to climb down the millions of stairs, nobody mentioned it often but the design of hogwarts was annoying, way too many stairs.

Draco trekked through the forest occasionally seeing a thestral or two above the forest canopy.

Draco eventually found Luna in a clearing, feeding the thestrals chunks of meat, she must have stopped riding them.

"Hey Luna,"

"Hey Draco," she says without turning to look at Draco.

She turned to Draco once she'd finished doing whatever she had been doing, her eyes seemingly following invisible beings flying around his head.

"You have a lot of wrackspurts flying around your head," she said dreamily while looking through her spctaspecs at Draco.

"Vool?"

"Sometimes, as long as you don't have too many," she replied in her dreamy tone of voice.

A/N I didn't really know what to write :/ so .... its a bit of a filler

also Linny? or Nuna...?

Edit - Almost everyone said Linny, so I guess Linny it is :)
Also, what the heck did I mean by "vool?" ...? Just replace it with 'cool' I guess...