#18

BendyMan|: Draco? why'd u leave? did I do something wrong?
sent 10 minutes ago

BendyMan|: where r u?
seen now

BendyMan|: Draco?

SlyFerret|: maybe I'll tell you eventually but I want to be alone rn

____________________

Harry's POV (3rd person)

Harry sat back sighing and looking out the window, he watched people go by with indifference, he didn't notice that Hermione came up to him until she tapped on his shoulder. her eyes were mildly red and swollen.

"I did it Harry, I broke up with Ron," she said sitting down heavily on the library table, Harry had told her that he was going to see Draco, but nothing else, he also hadn't told Ron anything about it.

"Trusting by the way you look  he didn't take it well,"

"Nope, not really," she says tightly her eyes gazing off somewhere to the left of Harry as she remembered what had happened earlier.

"What happened," Harry asked trying to be more concerned considering his current state of mind.

"Well, he refused to be friends anymore for one thing, although that won't go well for his grade and then he said that you would be on his side for the matter and that if you weren't he didn't want to be friends with you either," Hermione nearly burst into tears after she recounted the event.

(a/n I have nothing against Ron but I like Pansmione and the more gayness in this story the better right? and I'll probably set him up with someone later... male or female?????) edit: y'all chose Blaise so Blaise it is.

Harry pulled her into a hug and whispered assurances in her ear which did little to stop her crying. He petted her head and tried to calm her with words such as 'I won't leave you' and 'it'll be alright'. He wished someone did this for him when he cried, which wasn't much anymore, he'd cried every night after the war for almost three whole months, no one had been there to see or help him through it.

Harry had a bone to pick with Ron and a discussion with Malfoy and a few other things to do.

 A/N Linny it is, I still have no clue where I'm going with this and sorry I'm not updating on a regular schedule but I have 1.8k to write on my other story in 6 days and I get distracted way too easily (Netflix... Drarry.... food.... wishing my friends would actually want to hang out with me in the holidays... oh and sleeping... sleeping is gwed)