twenty two

Grayson turns back to face Ben, who was standing there smirking at me.

"You're Ben?" I can see the veins already popping out of Grayson's neck.

"Ah, so you've heard of me." Ben looks back over at my pissed off boyfriend.

Anthony quickly stumbles to his feet and punches Ben directly in the jaw.

"I told you not to ever step foot on this beach again!" Anthony screams.

Grayson takes a step back as Ben's face collides with the soft sad. Anthony's eye is already swollen and his lip is bleeding. Ben quickly retaliates and returns the favor, knocking him over.

Grayson immediately pulls Ben off of a helpless Anthony laying on the ground.

"Dude, stop!" Grayson yells.

Ben glares at him before taking his anger out on another person. He punches Grayson across the face.

"Grayson!" I shriek and lunge forward, stopping myself as Ben turns and looks at me.

"New boyfriend, huh?" He smirks lightly.

"Don't fucking talk to her!" Anthony tackles Ben while Grayson holds his hand to his jaw.

"You're not even her boyfriend anymore." Ben says while pining Anthony down.

"Yeah, but I am." Grayson aggressively wraps his arms around Ben's waist and throws him off of Anthony. "Don't fucking talk to her!" He shouts.

"Guys, stop it!" I yell at the top of my lungs. As much as I want them to beat the shit out of Ben, I don't want anyone else to get punched.

All three of them freeze as I boldly yell.

Ben is still staring at me, burning his eyes into my soul. "Damn Madison. I always knew you would turn out to be a slut."

"Shut up." I growl through my teeth.

"It's the truth, you put out for everyone."

"Except you." Anthony mumbles from behind him.

Ben turns back around and clenches his fist. "What the fuck did you just say."

Grayson steps in between them, his face bright red from Ben's fist hitting it. "Stop it." He hisses angrily.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Ben focuses his attention toward Grayson.

"Somebody who can tell you to get the fuck out of town." Grayson's face is stone as he stares at Ben.

"If I didn't listen to my buddy over here," He points to Anthony standing behind him. "There is no way in hell I'm going to listen to you."

"Everyone knows what you did." Anthony speaks up. "We could just call the cops and have your ass arrested."

Ben turns back around to face his ex best friend. "What did I do, exactly? I attended a party where my best friend disappeared to God knows where. I was just trying to have some fun."

"You're sick." Grayson's voice is low and shaky.

"After I grew bored, I walked home." Ben smirks lightly at Grayson. "That's all."

"You're fucked up." Anthony exclaims. "Nobody believes that."

"Where's your proof?" Ben turns his body back toward Anthony. "You weren't even there."

Anthony bites his tongue and stays quiet, but his face is screaming a hundred different words.

"How could you do this to somebody?" Grayson yells.