forty

The crisp and cold fall air blows over our skin as the five of us walk over to Halloween Adventure. It is one of the biggest Halloween stores and had everything you could possibly need for the holiday. I can't help but feel excited about the party tonight. Now that Grayson's here with me, I know nothing bad could happen.

This is my one and only time to return to the party scene. The whole walk over there we began brainstorming what exactly we want to dress up as. We all have different creative ideas for costumes, so the final result should be interesting.

The store is surprisingly not crowded, probably because Halloween is in a few days and most of the parties are happening tonight. All of Manhattan already bought their costumes weeks ago.

"Let the search begin." Ava chuckles as we walk through the store. There were thousands of costumes to choose from. Everything you could think of for an outfit was showcased.

"I have a feeling we're gonna be here for awhile." Christopher walks down one of the aisles.

"None of us are leaving until we all have costumes." Ava exclaims as she starts to look around.

Grayson turns to me with a large smile. "Okay, the time has come. What should we dress up as?"

"I still have no idea." I giggle as my eyes wander around the store.

Grayson picks up a sexy maid costume and smirks. "How about this?"

I look over to it with a laugh. "I'm sure you would love that."

"Let's just say I wouldn't complain if you cleaned the house in this outfit."

I roll my eyes and shake my head as I continue to look around. I did want to look my hottest tonight. Grayson makes me feel so beautiful and sexy and I only really get that confidence when he's around.

"I think I found the perfect costume for you." He calls down the aisle as he holds it up in his hand.

"A Playboy Bunny?" I exclaim with a laugh.
"Seriously? Aren't we supposed to match?"

"I can be the rich old man who owns the mansion." He deeply chuckles while putting it back on the shelf.

A seductive nurse costume suddenly catches my eye as I pick it up and stare down at it. "What if we went as nurses?'

"I can be your patient." He looks down at me. "It will go perfect with the fact I'm gonna go into cardiac arrest seeing you in that costume."

I can't help but smirk up at him. "Then I guess I'll go try it on."

He picks up a costume that contains scrubs and holds it up. "I'll be the doctor."

"Perfect." I giggle as I make my way over to the fitting room. Just as I was about to walk into one of the doors, Ava steps out in a sexy red devil costume.

"Holy shit." I look at her. "That costume is fire."

"Think Anthony will like it?" She smirks as she stares at herself in the mirror. The red lace bodysuit with a matching devil horn headband and thigh high fishnet stockings would drive any guy crazy. 

"Of course." I stare back at her.

"I'm definitely getting it." She chuckles to herself. "What are you trying on?"

"Nurse." I show her the costume that is still in the plastic.

"That's hot." Her eyes widen with excitement.

"Grayson is gonna be the doctor." I laugh lightly.

"He better be a gynecologist." Ava smirks as I gasp and playfully hit her arm. I shake my head at her joke as I step into the dressing room. I take off my clothes and put on the entire outfit. It's a really seductive costume.