Chapter 25: Mirror

Hayley's POV

The nurse comes into the room and practically drags me to psych. I really don't want to go and I'm scared. We arrive to the psych floor after going through a series of secured, locked doors, and I already know it will be bad. The first thing I hear once we're in the hallway is screaming and it makes me want to run back out.

I turn around but the nurse grabs my arm and drags me to an open room. 

"Hey, Dr. Coleman," she says to a tall male doctor. "Here's the girl I was talking about. 13 years old and 70 pounds so be careful with amounts and stuff. Also, she's due out in 8 to 9 days."

The doctor nods and grabs my arm from the nurse as she leaves the room.

Although, other than the locks, it doesn't look much different from the rest of the hospital, the air feels different, and it scares me. The doctor pulls me across the floor of the hospital room and sits me on a bed. Then he ties my arms to the side of the bed and empties my pocket of its notebook and pen. He then, sticks an IV into my arm with some clear stuff in it and lets it start pumping into my skinny arm. 

That's all I remember before it goes black, my vision blurring, and my mind numbing out.